or Connect

Posts by danelisa

ok sooo me and my hubby havent decide how to name our kids here are some ideas: Joshua Allen and Daniel Lorenzo, Caleb Lorenzo and Daniel Allen, Japeth Alfons and Caleb Daniel, Jazpher Allen and Jayden Ian... which one do yall think...         we love those names so we just need some advice about how to name them
well they are like 10-15 minutes apart... feels more like pressure,... 
i havent count them yet but they are pretty close and kind of strong... feels like going bathroom a lot.... pee a bit and being drinking lots of water.... wat can i do to control them..... is it normal are the braxton or not
maybe like 3 times already all they know its that my hemoglobine level is 6.2 but my blood pressure is normal....     
well I dont have a doctor since my income for them is too high for me to have medicaid and too low for me to pay a private doctor... my husband doesnt have a phone.... i barely know one parent from school since we just move here.... believe it or not I being drinking lots of water.. maybe half galon per day..... dizziness start one day ago..... but everytime when I go to emergency they check my blood pressure and is normal....
I just turn 23 weeks today with twins and I jsut start to be really dizzy and even when im driving I have to pull over because my head spin waaay too much... i can't clean up or pick up anything from the floor because I start going round and round.... today I was cleaning my kids room and I start spinning in my head I couldnt even get to the bed and fell... then i was trying to get up and I couldnt because my feet were soo weak.....   Idk if this is normal with...