or Connect

Posts by BlueInTheEyes

I'm wanting to make smoothies and need to get a new blender.
what are some good beginner poses that can easily be done while just going about my day?
Thanks so much for recommending a kids video!!When I used to do yoga,ds1 always tried to get on my mat with me lol Might be time to get him his own mat and start a practice together!!And maybe we can add ds2 to our practice!!Any tips on practicing with baby?I know by the time I get my mat out,he'll probably be squalling!
thanks for the replies!!If I were to take a multivitamin,any to suggest?
I haven't had a chance to read this thread but I subscribed a few days ago and thought I better post before the new year rolls over!!   I'm a SAHM to 2 boys. ds1 will be 6 on Friday and ds2 is almost 8 months.I haven't practiced yoga in over a year.After baby #2,I have had a hard time getting back into well..life..I suffer from OCD and know that when I practiced yoga,it always made me feel better!!So,here's hoping that I'll get back into it and get more fit physically...
yes,I need to get the data back!
long story short,I formatted a memory card.What can I do?
It's not even really a germ thing,not completely!It just irks me.I'm not a touchy feely person and I wouldn't just go up and touch someone's hands or face or whatever.I think babies should be given the same respect.
these are total strangers I'm talking about and 9 times out of 10,he's in a carrier!
yours!!Seriously!pm'ing you!