or Connect

Posts by NaomiLorelie

My daughter has a beautiful dark rose colored room, and I have a pink phone. As a teen feminist I would spurn all things pink. Now I know pink just takes the right attitude. Only a real man would wear a pink shirt right?
Quote: Originally Posted by SachaMacina Oh wow, kmeyrick and I could tell you some scary neighbour stories...... thankfully she's gone now. Here's our advice; MOVE!!!!!!!! You can't ever win or appease them into leaving you alone........ If that's not an option, always ignore her and never rise to the occasion. Maybe leave a line of your lawn unmowed if you have too and do not allow her on your property (she could throw a frivolous lawsuit, again...
Quote: Originally Posted by colleen95 Are you worried about the police? Sounds like they were well aware that she was acting nutty. No, the police were very cool. Just worried about her, and problems arising because of this.
I couldn't think of any other forum to put this in. So, I now have a neighbor issue, and am completely confused as to why. I have only spoken to her once and I always try to smile and wave. But apparently my husband mows into her property. Instead of asking him to stop she started screaming and swearing at him this evening. He did swear back (which isn't okay), but when she started calling me names he ignored her and started mowing our (not her) lawn again. I was...
If I found the right man, maybe. I have become PICKY though. I met my DH when I was 19, I love him dearly, and have no desire to leave him. However, I don't know that I would marry him if I had met him when I was older and wiser. He is so difficult to deal with and I am not even easy for myself to deal with. I don't really want to bother with anyone else. We've already put in ten years hard work and we still are best friends even though it is sometimes a challenge. I'd...
They can listen to it but only if they are willing to listen to my lecture on the exploitation of women.
Quote: Originally Posted by TechnoGranola Then what the heck do they call the back bacon on Egg McMuffins at McDonald's in the U.S.? (assuming that even if people don't eat at McD's, they've likely seen commercials for or watched other people an Egg McMuffin! ) I think they call it Canadian bacon.
Okay, I'm not totally TF either, more mostly vegetarian, with TF leanings, but I had to say something. I literally almost had a panic attack when I read about this the other day. All of the cells in our bodies are encased with cholesterol, our brains are filled with it. What is going to happen to all of these poor children. It is bad enough that LO's will be given LF milk while continuing to consume refined crap. But then give them drugs that blocks cholesterol froom going...
My three are so different. DD1 is the most moderatly tempered one, although she nursed very often and didn't sleep well at all. She is very hard to deal with emotionally. DD2 was the least high needs baby ever. She put herself to sleep at 9:45pm every night since the day she was born. No joke! Started stealing my food at 4 months, didn't nurse that much. However, the moment she could walk, she was extremely high needs. As in, she needed me to keep her from killing...
Quote: Originally Posted by Pancakes I'm sorry but all I could think about after reading your post was the annoying question from my kids... Guess what? Chicken butt. LOL I'm so ashamed. Please! I seriously just about snorted wine out of my nose. That would have hurt!