or Connect

Posts by firsttimettc

Thank you dakipode and lilacvioletiris!  I think I'm over the initial shock of my brother's announcement.  Also, he told us sisters through an e-mail, not a phone a call, and the subject was "big news", I thought maybe he got a new job (he's had a lot of big news this year including meeting Prince Charles!), I didn't think it would be that.  I still need to reply and congratulate him, but I also want to tell him my feelings.  Ughh.  I sometimes wish I didn't follow the...
Dakipode, thanks for your kind words!  I hope your DH does get checked out, mine says he won’t even if he needs to.  Men can be so stubborn!   ISIS, congrats on your baby!  That is so exciting.  I love hearing about stories when a baby finally comes after a lot of time trying.  I know my 8-9 months isn’t long at all but it seems like so much longer since I was ready for kids 3 years ago.  Best of luck with your pregnancy! Winsova, I miss Canadian health care! I’m...
Hi Ladies!   It's been a few months since I've posted but I have to vent my recent TTC fail as you all are the only ones I know will understand!  This past cycle would have been the 9 cycle of TTC, and 8th cycle of planned BDing.  I missed the cycle in June because I was away visiting my sick grandfather, out of country, away from my DH.  I vowed to never miss another month because there is nothing worse in the TTC world than not being with your DH when you O!!!  I...
Zenquaker....thanks for coming up with this idea.  I think this is exactly what I need for this month.  The past two weeks I've been thinking about my obessive TTCing efforts and symptoms analyzing and I was wondering how much good it was really doing me.  I took some time off of this forum (I really do love the ladies and all the support from this forum!) and there was a small part of me that didn't want to get obsessed again, and I knew if I started reading, I would...
Speaking of being on AF all the time...I believe she has showed up again!  My AF always starts with spotting and horrible PMS, that's where I'm at now.  I know I shouldn't complain, considering with out AF, no one could get pregnant!  I hope you get a +OPK soon!     FreedEm11: yay for AF arriving!  I know you said you've read part of TCOYF, but that really helped me with tracking CM and I think they are chapters on PCOS and other medical conditions that might be...
Eeek! Canada...I'm Canadian, but married an American, now living in the states....I miss home so bad sometimes!  I was so homesick last night, I made myself a homemade poutine! haha.  I agree....it's nice to have TTC buddy's.  This forum has helped me through a lot of obsession and stress.  
GoBecGo.....did you get the sore side boobs before your BFP's?  I'm only 9dpo and tested this morning, BFN.  The boobs feel better today.  So I'm not sure what it was, they were both sooo sore all day yesterday and a little the day before.  BTW, I love your BFP pictures! They look so nice....haha! I know that sounds dumb.....but I can't wait to see one for myself.  ALso.....I haven't heard the word Tesco in forever, I lived in Europe for 6 months and every country I lived...
Cycle #: 2 with charting, 5 since TTC   DPO (Days Past Ovulation): 8   When will you test?  I tested today, BFN :(   Any plans for Mother's Day?  My mother will be here for mother's day because I'm graduating two days before! I was really praying for BFP so I can tell my family when they are here visiting, but i don't think it will happen.  
Ughh....totally with you and going crazy! I'm 8DPO, with sore breasts and mild cramps as well!  I also have creamy CM.  good luck to you!  
Sorry to hear Maydaymom10!  I know what you mean about being stressed, I wonder if that is whats keeping me from getting a BFP.  I'm a week or so away from graduating from grad school, and TTCing....doesn't seem like a good mix for being "relaxed".   Congrats GoBecGo!!!  The lines definitely look darker!   AFM, I've been pretty occupied with the last week of classes to focus too much on my 2WW.  I broke today and took a test at 8DPO.  Of course a BFN.  I was...