or Connect

Posts by george123

Not sure what you mean MDC?  If you mean this site then it was another similar post that pulled up on google search.    
I won't be letting go, my kids are everything to me!!!  I have been keeping records about the children for several months now and recording with my phone some of the things they say that go on. i.e. mommy said she was too drunk to drive home she said she was sorry.  Also documenting all the time they are away from her home when she has them.  Read about doing that on the internet.  And yes, I would imagine I can get a copy of the ER visit from the hospital as it was just...
Spent all money on lawyers already and don't have the funds at this point to go back and fight at least right now.  Bathtub green because algea starting to grow.  Also failed to mention there was another instance with pills, but at the time there were no other issues and attorneys felt it would not sway things.  She had left her bloodpressure meds out and our youngest got a hold of them and ended up in ER.    I know the house is always a mess, but if she had any...
I have 3 young school aged children(2 girls, 1 boy).  I have gone through a highly contested divorce with their mother.  We agreed to joint custody at the mediation and both have the kids half the time.  The children now are with me half the time and with me or me and my family at all times other than school during my possession.  In a clean, organized home where they get to eat good meals at home majority of the time morning or evening.   On the other hand my ex is...