or Connect

Posts by newtoTTC

out of the 2ww for now, on cd 5.  Congrats to all those BFPs!  Hopefully there will be a lot more coming soon.  Travelmumma- I had never heard of the SMEP.  maybe we will try that this month!  we just start BD every day from about CD14 on (I O CD17-19).  Its worth a try!
How much B6 are you taking?  I have heard that can be a reaction with higher doses.  I havent had any side affects but I found a brand that is time released so maybe that helps?   I have taken B6 for about 4 months and I had 1 day longer cycle the first month but not a longer LP then went back to my usual pattern of 26 day cycle with 9 day LP.  Last month I took Vitex for the first time and my cycle was 2 days longer but my LP was essentially the same and all in all it...
ShawnaMarie  I know the feeling.  my best friend got pregnant in her first month of trying (2 wks off BC), during our second month of trying.  I am so excited and happy for her but it is also so hard to see someone else where you really want to be!       Feeling a little frustrated so took a couple days off, now I am back with (hopefully) a positive attitude toward a new month of trying.  Apparently I just can't quite make it over the hump to a 10 day LP.  I ended...
Mixed results this month from the Vitex.  No BFP but I did get a longer cycle, 29 instead of 26, and 1 day longer luteal phase.  Enough of a change that I will stick with it.  Good luck to you this month.  Hopefully you will get your BFP!
Temp drop below cover line, cramps, and spotting today, which means AF tomorrow.  Looks like I am out of the game this month.  :(  On the plus side This is the first time since charting I have ever had a 10 day LP so we are going the right direction.  I have an appt with my MD on Monday to talk about testing my progesterone, we will see how open to it she is.  Still working on getting in with a new MD but would rather not wait any longer to have it tested.  6 months is...
Now on CD 28(!) and 9 dpo with no spotting or temperature drop.  This is my longest cycle since TTC, I have never gotten past 27 days, usually only 26, and always wiht a 9 day LP so I am really excited.  Took a HPT this am that was BFN but I am not surprised at 9 dpo.  Usually my temp drops at least 2 days before my period so hopefully even if I dont get BFP I am at least getting towards a LP long enough for something to stick.  This is the most hopeful I have been about...
Caved this morning and took a HPT on dpo 9.  BFN :(  Still no temp drop (usually comes 2-3 days before AF) and this is the longest cycle I have had yet since off BC so still holding out hope but still bummed about it.   Thinking lots of good thoughts for a sticky little bean! 
I have also read Taking Charge of Your Fertility.  It is really great about explaining how to read your body's signs, including when it is a little more confusing, as well as identifying various issues.  I got it at the library and found it pretty helpful.  
I went to dinner with family last night and for the most part it was great, but as much as I love them it was the most frustrating night I have had in a long time.  Everyone there knows we are TTC and I have never had so many platitudes in my entire life!  I turned down wine before or with dinner, when they kept offering I just explained that I am not drinking right now. "You just need to relax and have fun. Then it will happen."  You just need to have a fun night and...
Congrats on the BFP MadTown.  Pogo I am sorry to hear you and hubby aren't seeing eye to eye, that has to be really hard.  Good luck to all who are still waiting!