or Connect

Posts by thankyou2

Aren't there some states that exempt from this? Like Texas for example: I am not in a MEAC program, but because my program is approved by the state board, once we graduate, we are not required to fulfill PEP. All our requirements are met thru our program & our state uses NARM as its state licensing test....., i apologize if that was confusing! I am trying to think of the official name for this....
Hi! YoHi! You should check out the Association of Texas Midwives Training Program. Www.texasmidwives.comAnd actually, you dont just have to be in Texas to attend this program- we have quite a few out of state students too!
I started off doing NARM's PEP process, and then ended up switching to ATM- I'm very glad I did. You can message me any questions.
Just read this blog post, and thought I would share. Thoughts ladies?   http://www.theunnecesarean.com/blog/2010/8/30/medical-student-wont-perform-pelvic-exams-on-anesthetized-pa.html
I would HIGHLY reccomend looking into the Association of Texas Midwives Midwifery Training Program! www.texasmidwives.com The schoolwork is done through correspondence, so you dont have to go to a classroom. At the end of each module, you will be required to attend a Module Workshop and take an exam. Those are only every 4- months though. I would also suggest attending some of the Midwifery Complaint Review Meetings in Austin as much as possible.
My siblings were diagnosed with RSV this week. So far I am not showing any symptoms, and am taking 1,000 mg of vitamin C every 2 waking hours, plus a B complex AND Elderberry Syrup/Sambuguard. I am wondering if it is okay for me to go to work this week, since I work with newborns? Everything I have read so far only talks about infected persons. Am I only considered "infected" if I show symptoms? Thoughts??