or Connect

Posts by Effkayess

Yeah, exactly. It's not my fault. Sometimes we have sex a lot and then we don't have sex for like a few days. Idk. We talk about having babies and concieving in just about every conversation. He is the reason I decided I wanted to have kids. We've always known, since we first got together when we were younger that we wanted kids. I'm glad a waited until after high school, though. Because I wouldn't have gotten the same opportunities that have been given to me for...
Hahahaha. That's what I said. :) :) He's so cute, though. He'll talk to my belly and rub it like there's a baby in there. It's pretty adorable and I can't wait to have his baby because then he can do it for real. :D
@Happy2bamama: Thank you so much. I will have to check out the link later tonight when I'm at home. I am feeling very impatient because so many people I know are pregnant. My two ex-BFF's from high school have kids already, ten other people I graduated with (out of 80) are either pregnant or had kids already. It makes me really upset because I'm trying so hard and these people had uh-oh pregnancies. :( It shouldn't be this way for me. My husband keeps telling me that we...
Well. I'm just so frustrated with my body. I wish it would just cooperate and be done with it. And yeah, I hope charting will help me because I will definitely use it.       Thank you so much Jaimee for talking to me. I wish everyone was as helpful as you are. :
Well, I just have an intuition? I'm pretty intune with my body. It's usually on the third day of my CM discharge. I ovulated today. I have no more CM discharge. Lol. I've been burning up lately. I haven't been sleeping because of it. I feel like I'm starving like I have to eat every couple hours because my stomach is growling so hard it makes me sick to my stomach. It's doing it right now, even.   It's just discouraging whenever you wish so hard for something and it...
@TTCnow; I haven't thought about it because I'm really young and shouldn't need fertility drugs. :( I wouldn't recommend BC to anyone of any age. My bestfriend has had cervical cancer and now has PCOS after taking the Depo shot for 6 years straight. I hope I'm not infertile because of some stupid pill that I was forced to take as soon as I turned 16. And I really am stressed out, it shouldn't be this hard to concieve. Everyone else does it without trying....
:) Hi! I'm TTC my first, too. I am still trying to figure out the lingo as well. When I first joined yesterday, I was very confused by it and it took me a while to figure out what people were talking about. The lingo is very short-hand all the time around here. Doesn't help I'm dyslexic and can't remember anything. Lol.     Welcome abord. :)
Hi. :)   My name is Susan and I'm new to the community. I don't have any children, but I'm trying to concieve. I'm here to make friends and read articles and forums on questions people have that I also have about pregnancy. I'm 20 years old and I'm about to graduate college in December. I don't know what else to say. :) If you have questions for me, just ask. I'm pretty open. Thanks!!!
Hi. My name is Susan and I'm 20 yo. My husband and I have been trying to concieve for atleast six months now. We haven't been using protection, and have been off BC for almost 2 years. I am pretty sure i had a miscarriage 4 months ago, but I can't remember what happened exactly. I went to the doctor and everything and they kept telling me I wasn't pregnant, and refused to give me a blood test. Then, about four days later, i had brown spotting that resulted in a painful...