or Connect

Posts by gridley13

I am going through my first draft of my agreement and wanted to double check this thread... bumping it up. If it's not stickied, it should be. I also wonder if anyone would care to take the time to go through, cut and paste all actual suggestions related to the agreements, and just start a new easy to read list to be stickied!    I mean... not me, but someone...
Not a bad idea- worth checking out. Thanks!
My husband moved out about almost 2 months ago, which was a mutual decision. We are fairly amicable... at least I don't anticipate major disagreements. I would do this all myself- file it and all that... have it all written up and checked in the cheapest way possible... but there is too much. We own a restaurant together 50/50. I don't have an income to show for the last 8 years, even though I have been working full time for the last 4 years. I don't necessarily want to...
Quote: Originally Posted by Barbie64g I was surpised they didnt make season 3s cliffhanger Eric running half nekked through the woods while Sookie drives home from Merlottes. That was my prediction as well. They really could have used something a little bigger than than all the little ones they gave us.
Quote: Originally Posted by beansricerevolt Really!? Yul Brynner is cute but the others...not so much. Quinn was described as drop dead gorgeous. I picture him as someone who crosses into every ones types. For example, my type tends to be a bit grunge or dirty or bearded, tattooed... and Christian Bail or Don Draper . I picture Quinn as my Christian Bail or a Don Draper, someone who every one thinks is smoking no matter their type. So far,...
Quote: Originally Posted by nola79 ....the ending is hopefully Sookie saying she's done with everybody, then finding Eric wandering alone as she goes home. Did you know there is a book/tv show comparison thread? And also a way to cover possible spoilers?
Quote: Originally Posted by Barbie64g And finally, Did anyone else swoon when Eric stood up infront of sookie, bent all the way over, as she looked straight up at him? I am sure you are not the only one. At this point, I think Eric has more fans than Justin Bieber.
I loved the episode. I loved the talk between Bill and Sookie, where he said if she wanted, he will never feed off her again to prove he truly loves her. I also loved when Eric threw her in the dungeon, because maybe now people won't go on about how he cares so much about her. (I am Team Alan ) The trippy stuff was ok, it was interesting. I still don't know if Jesus is trustworthy (but hey, I am watching Big Love season 1 and was happy to see his hot little...
I started my TB journey by watching Season 1 dvd, then Season 2 dvd.. in about 2 1/2 days. I loved Bill and Sookie... just totally loved their romance. Eric was hot, sure. But for me, it was all about Bill and Sookie. My two friends who had read the books AND watched said, "Read the books. You will change your mind, you'll see. Eric and Sookie belong together." Read book one. Stilled loved Bill, still saw no real reason why Sookie would be with Eric any more...
I loved Franklin's crazy as well. I LOVED when he bared his fangs but just stood there, and she was like, "What are you waiting for?!" He just had great expressions. Playing a vampire, there just aren't hard fast rules for the personality, and his character took full advantage of that. Plus he could text like a mofo. I liked seeing Eric in a more vulnerable position that usual. I like his story line but it was time he was knocked down off his ego pedestal for just...