or Connect

Posts by katkins410

Have you used Clomid before or are you using it now? I can test everything in my body, but unless God decides it's time for a child none of it really matters. I just want to know some symptoms that other women using Clomid have experienced. My body has let me down so many times in the past, and since I'm feeling different things I just want to know if anyone else has had these feelings and whether they were actually pregnant or they were just feeling side affects. I...
I used an OPK. I have a longer LP than most because of my progesterone being so high. My OB/GYN said because of this I really should wait until 12-14 DPO. Like I said this is my first cycle and I'm a little clueless so I like to hear other people's experiences with Clomid. 
I'll be 6 DPO tomorrow.  I've heard it causes breast tenderness but never the lower abdominal pain.
My husband and I have been TTC for over a year now. Both of our doctors decided to put us on Clomid and we are in our first cycle right now. 3DPO I had an extreme cramp in my lower abdomen. The only way to describe it is it felt like I had been working out and pulled a muscle. I've never experienced this before and since we are TTC I pay very close attention to my body. I have had a few feelings of heaviness as if my insides are about to fall out of my lady parts as well....
My husband and I have been TTC for over a year now. Both of our doctors decided to put us on Clomid and we are in our first cycle right now. 3DPO I had an extreme cramp in my lower abdomen. The only way to describe it is it felt like I had been working out and pulled a muscle. I've never experienced this before and since we are TTC I pay very close attention to my body. I have had a few feelings of heaviness as if my insides are about to fall out of my lady parts as...