or Connect

Posts by H2ojenny

Thank you for your kind advice, Mamas! We just passed 14 months, and I have been able to keep BF (thankfully done pumping) and working full time! I was ready to give up when I posted, and your helpful hints kept me going - so thankful!
Sorry - checked out for a while - RSV was not bad, trip to the ER to get the temp under control, with a very small ear irritation that she started antibiotics for... My theory looking back is that the antibiotics stripped her of her good bacteria and that set off various other issues... as when (after trying all kinds of things) we started supplementing probiotics it seemed to clear up. (Think we had a yeast imbalance issue). Could be coincidence, but she still seems to...
Thank you for the information... would you mind sharing which vax in your opinion were ok?? I am trying to sort thru all of that, and I don't really have much history with little ones.... friends here don't have kiddos... not really sure what might be prevalent with this age group (she is now just over 4 months)... I don't think whooping cough scares me enought to get vax, but dr keeps going on about the poor 8 kiddos in California that died recently.... the more I read...
Hello - I am looking for help, as with the path we have chosen for now I need to be at work and my little one has to be at daycare. She is just over 4 months, and has already had the first round of vaccinations... as I didn't realize that I had an option with her being in daycare. She has been pretty sick since starting daycare, catching lots of bugs... one bout of RSV already and a mild ear infection.... but mostly just stuffy noses. She is also dealing with a lot of...
You mentioned tlc for the pump...can they be maintenance or do I need to look for a new one? Thoughts? I had a sudden drop last week and am looking for ideas...