or Connect

Posts by junebug1

rs, sending you    im so sorry you are having to go through this.
esenbee - that's awesome you clicked with the new doc, i think it's so important to have a good relationship with your RE. sounds like a great plan for moving ahead!   cananny -   i think it's okay to take the time and space you need from the friendship.  you've gotta protect yourself first.   allison - happy anniversary!  to answer your question, you have to send a PM to the web director Cynthia Mosher and request your username be changed.  tell her the reason...
thanks ya'll.  i have a second draw tomorrow, so   that it doubles nicely!
rs -  i am so, so sorry to read this news.  sending  your way.  i agree with the others that this isn't an indication your eggs are bad or that you'll need IVF.  i think early miscarriages happen way more often than we know.   cananny - hope AF shows soon.  she's always MIA when you want her, and right there when you dont!   angela - how cool to be able to use a gay donor! hope your appointment goes smoothly on monday.   esenbee - such a sweet story!...
hi ladies - im threadcrashing with a question (i hope you won't mind).   i did a FET cycle earlier this month and had my first beta today, which came in at 520 (14dp5dt).  in my last/successful FET cycle, my 14dp5dt beta was 932, so today's number has me a bit worried (well, that and betabase/googling that i shouldn't have done!).  what do ya'll think?  did anyone else have a similar 14dp5dt/19dpo beta number?   thanks so much in advance.   (x-posted in...
hi ladies - im threadcrashing with a question (i hope you won't mind).   i did a FET cycle earlier this month and had my first beta today, which came in at 520 (14dp5dt).  in my last/successful FET cycle, my 14dp5dt beta was 932, so today's number has me a bit worried (well, that and betabase/googling that i shouldn't have done!).  what do ya'll think?  did anyone else have a similar 14dp5dt/19dpo beta number?   thanks so much in advance.   (x-posted in IVF grad...
lisdea - so sorry to hear AF arrived, i was holding out so much hope for this cycle for you!    pokey - that's a great progesterone number!  definitely better to get your body to do it on its own, rather than have to deal with the supplements.   gelly - hope you had a fun birthday celebration with your dw!  are you planning to poas before your beta?   rs & cannany - thinking of you both today, with your beta draws.   carmen - how completely unfair to be...
lisdea - hope today is a better day   RS - i was so sorry to read the beta was low, but like you, i'm going to hold on to hope through tomorrow's beta.  here's hoping there is a nice rise.     after i had a miscarriage, my RE made a comment similar to your nurse - about it being good news that you could get pregnant.  it didn't feel like good news at the time, but he was right - the very next cycle, i got a bfp and carried to term. so, i do think it's a good sign...
rs - thinking of you this morning & keeping my fingers tightly crossed.  
RS!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! A line is a line is a line. Mine was pretty faint at 13dpo (which is where you are today, right?) Plus, you aren't using FMU, which has the highest concentration of hcg. I bet tomorrow morning's will be darker. :-) I'm on my mobile phone now, I'll be back tomorrow with dancing veggies!! Congrats again!!!