or Connect

Posts by CityMama2Q

I don't know yet! Either Nov 6 or Nov 11th.
In the 2 months before getting pregnant I lost 19lbs through healthy eating, lots of walking, Zumba and 30 day shred. I'd like to keep going with Zumba, and definitely a lot of walking! My 20 month loves to go for long walks!   My goal is a 25-35lb gain as well but I'm going to try not to focus on the numbers. I want to do a med free delivery this time around so I want to be strong and healthy!
I'm sorry :(
I did for the first 4 days (and I dipped 4 test the first day!) But I've stopped... for now. I have 16 Wondfo tests left and I want to pass them along to a friend who is TTC once I make it out of first tri. Hopefully there will be some left!
It might be our last but hopefully we'll have one more. I'm treating it like its my last though and trying to savor it!
I'm planning to wait until something inspires us.   With our first we went to the Field Museum during early second tri and went to the mammoth exhibit. In the exhibit were Pygmy Mammoths and I said to DH "They are mini-mammoths, just like our baby will be a mini-us" And for the rest of the pregnancy we referred to her as Pygmy. (My family thought it was SO WEIRD haha).   We didn't find out the sex (although I KNEW in my heart of hearts) so it's kind of weird, I...
My left nipple is sore when we nurse & I've been cramping but I'm not really worried about it at this point.
I have Q's Big Sister shirt all picked out! http://www.etsy.com/listing/63340603/big-sister-to-be-shirt-whimsy-bird-style   Now I have to decide if I want to get the "I'm going to be..." one or just one that says "Big sister". If is just says Big Sister then she can wear it after the baby comes but chances are that anything that fits her now isn't going to fit her much past November!   Due to crazy schedules, It looks like I'm not going to be able to tell my dad,...
It's safe to dye your hair during pregnancy. That myth is outdated by about 50 years. Go get your roots touched up!
I think I have more anxiety this time around because I know what I have to lose. I also know SO many women who have miscarried on their 2nd/3rd/4th pregnancies so that freaks me out a little bit.   That being said. I'm trying to be as gung ho as I was the first time around. I did not have a shred of doubt that my first pregnancy would go perfectly, and it did. I'm trying to keep that same attitude for this one!