or Connect

Posts by g1ng3rmama

Thanks dandylez! I appreciate the update :)  I didn't post my dd before - i thought it was Nov 2, but according to the dr it's October 31 - maybe I do belong here afterall LOL    
Thanks Olive&Pimiento!  I've been waffling on this decision all day.  I really appreciate the input from someone who's been in similar shoes.  I think no matter how happy she will seem on the outside, and will want to be happy for me, it will still sting.  Her brother's gf announced they were expecting about 2 months ago and it took her quite some time to really be 'ok' with it ... she is the oldest of her siblings and will be the last to have children.  I really don't...
Hi mamas!   Tomorrow is my best friend's stagette party.  I have been feeling AWEFUL (pukey/tired).   I have not told friends & family I'm expecting yet, and really feel that she may be upset with the news as she has been trying for over 2 years to conceive with no success and hubby and I just started trying in December.  I am not worried about showing or anything for her day because I will be only a few months along.   1)  How do I get away with not drinking at...
For DD right now we have a Zooper Twist and a Quinny Speedi for rollerblading in the summer and snowy sidewalks in the winter.  I also use the Quinny for trips out to nanny & papa's house as they live on an acreage on gravel roads.  I don't think any sit n stand types have large enough wheels for snow?  I could be wrong... lol
Hi Everyone!    I'm expecting in October and although there are many many other things for me to worry about at this point, like getting through the first trimester, I'm wondering if any of the mamas in the forums might have advise for me on a stroller.  My DD will be just 3 when this bean is born and she still loves her stroller, especially when we go out shopping or on day trip outtings (zoo, heritage centre etc).  What did you find handy to have?    *as an...
I joined this group also because there is no November 2012 group. Although I probably will deliver in October anyway, that is if an indicator of future pregnancies is past pregnancies lol! 
Hi ladies!  I just got a BFP yesterday!  I decided to join here because although my due date will probably be Nov 2, I had a lot of complications with DD and will likely have this baby early.  I currently am a mama to 1 very outgoing 2 yr old diva, and am looking forward to expanding our little family.  I have actually yet to tell my hubby - he is away working until next weekend and I really wanna tell him in person :)  So I'm sharing the news for the first time here   ...