or Connect

Posts by bellybaby2012

I have several trips planned from now through the fall.  Not many are true vacations, but mini ones.  Staying in the States, visiting family, hitting a festival or two, that stuff. Definitely not canceling any no matter what. :-)  I have traveled by plane for a vacation in my first tri, when I was very nauseaus before and honestly it was still better than being sick at home. hehe.  I brought ginger chews with me everywhere and walked a lot more than if I was miserable...
I'm not officially in the tww til I have a couple more temps and get crosshairs but I'm here anyway.  pretty sure I o'd yesterday.   I posted on the One thread too, but timing was a little off this month.  Didn't BD the two days leading up, but did this morning after I got the temp rise. crossingfingers!   If we were tta, 2 days before and the day of would have me knocked up like THAT.
Hey everyone!    Sorry about stupid doctors, job situations,and frustrating cycles.  Suck!   AFM- I had a blue day yesterday, between worrying about my jacked hormones, and a sort of difficult conversation with a teacher of mine.  felt better after working at night (catering, with friends) and lifted my mood.  was WAY to tired to jump the husband and now I wish I had because I totally had a proper temp rise today.  (Normal sleep, though I went to bed 1 hr late,...
Yes, I thought it could, but couldn't remember the particulars about it all. Just looked it up. I don't really have symptoms of PCOS, but definitely could have a whacked up thyroid and possibly adrenals.  I've meant to visit my dr for a hormone testing workup for over a year now but always put it aside for other things (silly little things like my childrens visits, school, food...) After this cycle completes I'm going to call her (unless I actually do O obviously. In...
yes.  and no.   heehee   Ok, if you figure that you can get a lb of decent fiber for not too much, maybe under $30.  Dye costs are incremental (though take a bit of money at the beginning)   Then you get the enjoyment of dyeing then you get the enjoyment of spinning ....knitting....   It can save you money.  Sort of.  But often it doesn't, because you want to try this artists fiber, or that artists fiber.  And often, you can get higher quality fleece...
OMG, I still haven't had a temp rise.  My temp was back to the same it's been, so I discarded the wonky sleep temps from the weekend.  And my cm is totally dry.  WTF is going on with me?   Could I seriously not be ovulating at all and still having periods very regularly?  Does that even happen?  I've always been "fertile myrtle" and this is so bizarre and unexplained.    If I don't see a definite temp rise this cycle, I'm calling my wonderful doc to get my...
Oh right, yay Jpack!!!   I kinda think I've ovulated...This weekend was weird with sleep (worked late saturday, didn;t get enough sleep both days, had a drink or two both days.)   My temps have risen but could very well be because of the weird sleep and a little booze. I guess the only way to be sure is more temps.  We bd every day or every other for the past week-plus.  So hopefully!
so is that right we still haven't had ANY March bfps?  That's just sad. :(   I'm trucking along.  bd-ing a ton right now.  Lol almost to the point where we are looking forward to a break.  This is a busy time for my husband's job and he's tired a lot. I should be O today or very soon.   A friend at work tonight announced she's pregnant.  I'm very excited for her, but I'm also ready for it to be my announcement. A good friend of the family just announced that they...
You know, I'd seen that on Sperm Meets Egg plan. Makes sense, I guess, as long as it increases fertile cm and not just make you juicier in general?  I may want more natural things first, though I've been known to use OTC stuff like this when I'm sick so I'm not totally against it   Raw carrots!  really?  Weird.   So what I wonder, is that 6 weeks the way dr's figure it? (from LMP?) or 6 weeks from conception?  bc 6 weeks from LMP would be so nice and early, I could...
Subbing, late this month. :-)   (I'm incognito.  I've been around this group for, oh, years and years.  But we are TTC and it's a secret irl for now and I have too many friends and family on MDC. bwahahah)   Anyway,  it's been cold and rainy around here this weekend. I've been a lazy bum and rested up (after AF came, finally.  sigh.)  I made a lovely soup, had lots of tea, watched tv, and played with yarn.  It was good.