or Connect

Posts by Tropicalfever

Thanks Pokey, I didn't really know where to post it. Ok so I should pump to maintain my supply and my LO I hope that won't cause any destabilization. Will breastfeeding just start from where we left it?
Hi mamas, My LO is 9 months and already has a diversified diet, he takes the bottles and has started with semi-solids. I still breastfeed him early in the morning, in the evening when about to sleep at nedd and whenever he asks. My problem is my company is sending me on a 5 day assignment out of the country where I can't take him with me. I am already breaking apart because I will be leaving him but how is my absence not going to make him wean, I want to breastfeed him...
Hello Tbutton its never late for congrtulations I had a boy who's now crawling around the house re organising everything holding on to everything he can find to stand.
here he is
Hello everyone!! I've been offline for sooooo long! I finally had my LO on 23 by c-sec after numerous unfruitful tentatives to induce labor.
Went for my appt today obgyn said she'll induce tomorrow morning doesn't want to take any risks. I'm all swollen feet hands and face high risk of pre eclampsia. Definitely not what I hoped for a first pregnancy. I just hope it won't end in an emergency C-Sec. Meanwhile she asked me to take some castor oil to try and induce labour naturally. I'm not happy but I'm trying to keep my focus in the baby
Went for my appt today obgyn said she'll induce tomorrow morning doesn't want to take any risks. I'm all swollen feet hands and face high risk of pre eclampsia. Definitely not what I hoped for a first pregnancy. I just hope it won't end in an emergency C-Sec. Meanwhile she asked me to take some castor oil to try and induce labour naturally. I'm not happy but I'm trying to keep my focus in the baby
No mucus no contractions no pain nothing at all, I have an appt at the hospital tomorrow since its my due date but it seems I'm still going to be preggo for a while
I think I can understand your frustration, take it easy breathe its gonna be all fine
I'm still here 39w +6 my tummy so tight it hurts no contractions no bloody show nothing at all! Its my first I hope its normal