or Connect

Posts by Tropicalfever

Hi  Oregon2010,  Welcome  , I have never had any of the complications your talking about because I'm a first time TTC but as concerns preparing my body I do, I take complex vit supplements Vit B6, B12 folic acid (which is basically the same) Iron, Magnesium and Calcium. Plus having a healthy diet with bio food which is quite easy where I live (the norm here is no fertilizers of GMO) and I spaced out my exercise to thrice a week instead of daily. For vit B6 as far as...
Hi BaileyB, Sorry for your loss , I hope you quickly recover and gain the strength to keep TTC. Tons of love
Welcome to  both of you  There are a lot threads that can be really helpful and resourceful. Don't losse hope Shelza3 I know how you feel, I'm first time TTC for 2 months only and recently I had a BFP at 11 DPO the BFN at 14DPO, I felt so hopeless then someone here told me its is never over till AF comes. So hang on in there. you can both (if you've not found these yet) join  the 2WW Support and the May 2WW Thread (when will you test?) there are a lot of wonderful...
Hi everyone, Congrats Mz J    Thats really awesome. Well I'm still waiting for AF which is three days overdue I'm at CD18 and I have a 21-day cycle. I hope everyone else is doing good. xoxo
Hello! After a I dont know false bfp? I tested yesterday at 14dpo and it was BFN so I'm waiting on AF. Good luck everyone
Dakipode  I know right? There's still a small part of me that wants to believe that its not over. Mz J  I can CLEARLY see to lines!!!! thats a BFP! congratssss
hello everyone, firstly thanks for the responses I felt awesome! Then for clarification, I did tje test in the morning then left for work at that time it was bfn then in the evening whem I wanted to throw it away I noticed the second line. In any case I tested tjis morning. bfn and this time no second line appeared. so im wziting for AF knowing I'm drawing clor to my objective. Happy baby dust to everuone. xoxo
hello everyone, firstly thanks for the responses I felt awesome! Then for clarification, I did tje test in the morning then left for work at that time it was bfn then in the evening whem I wanted to throw it away I noticed the second line. In any case I tested tjis morning. bfn and this time no second line appeared. so im wziting for AF knowing I'm drawing clor to my objective. Happy baby dust to everuone. xoxo
Oh My GOD GoBecGo  I didnt imagine that?  Thanks, I'm almost crying its unbelievable > I need to breathe and cool down a min. Lets cross fingers dear friend May God see us through. I will test again on Sunday with DP for his birthday I hope this time its clearer or doesnt disappear lol
Hi everyone, Just stopping by real fast on my way to work. I was going to discard the test I did yesterday then I say like a faint verry faint pink line or is it my imagination ? take a look. See ya later during the day.