or Connect

Posts by shantivibes

I need to have someone take one of me too, this is third time around so I am showing much more then the last two at 13 weeks, but have to admit most of it is belly fat right now. Under it is something hard, but on top...not so much. ( :
Ina May Gaskin Documentary She is here! The DVD is for sale, the downloads and streaming can begin on www.birthstorymovie.com, and iTunes is up and running. Yay!   For those of you who are not familiar with Ina, she and her work have been  Transformative in each birth process I have been through and for many women around the globe. Here is more on her : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ina_May_Gaskin   I just bought it myself and wait to watch it tonight...
So wonderful to hear how everyone IS moving along. Even if not totally out the the "nausea woods" yet but still,step by step...day by day we are all moving into the 2ND TRIMESTER!!!! YAY!!!!   13+2 and I am feeling ALLOT better then the last time I chimed in. Moved into not feeling so sick, if at all... on most days. Still when it gets late it's time to sleep or puke. But my energy levels have picked up, smiling allot more, took the kids to school, cooking in the...
Time stops in moments like these... with you now...so, so very sorry.
Oooof Sienna! Feeling for ya Mama! I'm sure the little one will be ok, the less worry the better, and I know that is easier said then done. HUGS!   And crossing fingers for the 12 week mark!
Hey Mama's!   This is our third little one to come this decade. We have a DD which just turned 9 this month, and DS who will be 5 in June and now we are expecting in November, the 5th they say, never hit the date and always late sometime by two weeks...DS! So joined a DDC everytime and loved it, even just the browsing. We live in Israel, just moved back from Costa Rica, I am from the States and DH from here. We have oved allot in our lives, but hope to settle this...
Name: Holly Weeks Along: 11.3 weeks Feelings: mixed...sad,YUCKY...mellow, tired and just Blahhhhhh Symptoms: Totally nauseous and YUCKY Next Appointment: None on the chart at this point   Still feeling as posted above...YUCKY all day everyday. Some brakes where I think I might be getting better, just to come back here again. It's my third and I'm 39, first time I worked the whole way through, felt great,last one with my DS I was in bed for three months puking...
Just PM'd you! Thanks!
Hi Mama's! Our EDD is Nov.5th and the feeling is all girl! Nice to be with you all!
Thanks Ladies...I feel it really is not the time to worry about it anyway, but it had come up in discussion lately with DH and we kinda wanted to do some research and for me this is the safest place on the Internet for such questions. His foreskin has NEVER been pulled back, nor will it be to see if it is just the foreskin or the actually hole on his penis, but I have a good feeling it is just how the foreskin itself is attached and will most likely move around to...