or Connect

Posts by littlebastet

Thanks :D I have a lovely OH of 5 years who i have absolute trust in, and i know he will be there for me (as i will be for him). For now I'm getting on with my kids early years 7 3 and almost 4 mo. I used to chew the skin on my knuckles until i could taste that i had broken the skin, and have used a hot sewing needle to create an ankh scar on my forearm. Once i cut my arm with a kitchen knife but i never really settled on a preferred method of punishing myself....
I get locked out of my e-mail account and when i get back in i find I'm not the only one! Mine's an odd one. All i remember is telling my mum, police and i didn't see daddy overnight anymore (they had split up). I was four and as i grew up it wasn't mentioned much apart from once when the idea was planted in my head that i must have made it up. He became my superdad and i was certain he didn't do anything, until he was caught with a huge stash of child...
Took it for my two UC's and have posted a link on uk babycentre private UC board, easy to take and sooo excited for the results :D  
Yeah, lovely people, though i have had a lovely email from the chair of the Association for Improvements in Maternity Services or AIMS and she wants me to phone her Wish i'd got in touch straight away, but now is better than never.
They are admitting that it is legal but they have suddenly decided i'm high risk because i had a minor PPH that in my opinion they caused. They are also saying that i'm putting the baby at risk by having him at home, which is rubbish as the stress of hospital would cause far more problems because of my previous birth trauma. Plus baby is perfectly healthy and has been in the perfect position since 26 weeks. So the main reason i need legal help is to make sure they...
Boo The social workers are involved and i could really do with a solicitor. Threatening child protection orders and everything, anyone know if it's human rights or family law etc. i'm at a loss and pulling my hair out.  
Hi i'm due June 12th but my babies usually come earlier. This will be my third PG second UC and final baby. Very excited .
I have thrown myself into researching as much as i can, i'm going to train as a midwife after this baby ironically, so i have a passion for birth anyway. Mentally and physically i'm so ready and excited, it's just that i like to avoid confrontation and fuss as much as possible. Great idea to tell them i switched doctors, things are a little different in the UK with our community MW's, but by pure coincidence i really am about to change doctors so confusing them enough...
I laboured in my lovely deep bath tub last time and it didn't work out as well as i thought, there wasn't much space sideways and i ended up stood with one leg on the side to deliver as it was too cramped and made my hips ache. I'm only 5'4 and very slight build so this is worth bearing in mind.
hi everyone, my third baby is due on june 12th and im planning my sort of second unassisted birth. short story first born with gas and air, hospital waterbirth blissful birth but i wanted to improve on things when i had my second four years later. our plan was to "just not call the midwife" until afterwards and feign innocence well my labour was only 2 hours long anyway, and i was pushing for 20 minutes. we didn't really want to but felt we should probably phone her...