or Connect

Posts by kookies

Oh maybe the reason for the induction? It's a complicated situation, in order to keep my doctor who I'm very comfortable with I have to travel out of state, so to keep from having to drive two hours in labor, I'm being induced a week early to keep that from happening.
I didn't start researching a lot of things until I was very far into the pregnancy, once I did I discovered how unnecessary this injection is, and possibly harmful. I know the chances of my baby having an adverse reaction are very slim, but why take the chance at all if I find it unnecessary? I do believe there is criteria for the injection, but should not be injected into every infant that is born. Not to mention the dosage is 20,000 more than recommended. It's all...
I spoke with Hugh Chatham Memorial hospital in North Carolina today, and after a nurse in the baby center previously told me I could refuse the Vitamin K injection if I let them know beforehand, another nurse said after speaking to the hospital manager, that I could not refuse this, only the Hep B and if I was determined to not have it, I would have to deliver at another hospital. I am supposed to be induced in TWO days, now I have very little options unless I want to...
I spoke with Hugh Chatham Memorial hospital in North Carolina today, and after a nurse in the baby center previously told me I could refuse the Vitamin K injection if I let them know beforehand, another nurse said after speaking to the hospital manager, that I could not refuse this, only the Hep B and if I was determined to not have it, I would have to deliver at another hospital. I am supposed to be induced in TWO days, now I have very little options unless I want to...
I spoke with Hugh Chatham Memorial hospital in North Carolina today, and after a nurse in the baby center previously told me I could refuse the Vitamin K injection if I let them know beforehand, another nurse said after speaking to the hospital manager, that I could not refuse this, only the Hep B and if I was determined to not have it, I would have to deliver at another hospital. I am supposed to be induced in EIGHT days, now I have very little options. I have yet to...