or Connect

Posts by mommatoboys

Did you end up testing? I'm curious if you were pregnant? I went to the doctor after feeling horrible. They did a test and told me Negative. The very next day I started bleeding, but it was very light and VERY dark blood.(Sorry if this is disgusting) I only bled for 4 days and that was 4 weeks ago. I have been feeling really weird since then. I have gained 5 pounds. For what reason, i'm unsure. I have always been the same weight.. my periods are also very regular. Now...
Well I'm 7 days late today and still no sign from AF. I have only taken that one test that showed negative but it was 3 days ago. I'm holding out until I see AF or I've waited longer, atleast middle next week. With my other three boys it took me forever it seemed to get a + test.. my cycle must be different than I thought or the HCG levels take a lot longer to show up with me. I still feel sick. My tummy is hurting, nauseous and tired :( If I am not pregnant ( which my...
Did your husband go in and get checked after his vasectomy? I'm starting to get nervous myself. My dh had his vasectomy 2 years and 4 months ago. We got the all clear from his dr after approx 2 to 3 months. As soon as we got the all clear we didn't use any protection and figured at that point if it was going to happen then it was meant to be. I haven't even thought about the idea of getting pregnant, up until last week. I started getting shooting pains in the ovary area,...