or Connect

Posts by dearone

I hope I did not create a problem with my response. I was just trying to be supportive and reasuring that although doctors consider me high risk after an issue with my 2nd child that I have had a few normal births and with research i will be as prepared as I can be. Like others have said UC is high risk  according to doctors so there needs to be a lot of self refelction and education when there is known issues that could present a problem.
Well I am no expert on this whatsoever, but I am also planning my first UC with my 6th baby. I am not necessarily high risk at the hospital, but for a UC my doc considers me high risk. I wasn't going to tell him about my plans but i did last week just to see what he'd say and of course he advised against it. My second baby was born emergency c-sec at 29 weeks with a complete abruption. I have had 3 more perfectly fine vaginal births since then. He also mentioned my risk...
My blood pressure is typically on the lower side. I have had issues with my blood pressure dropping dangerously low during labor, but I think it is because of the epidurals that I got. Shortly after my epidurals kicked in my blood pressure would begin to drop. This is the only thing that really scares me deciding on my first UC. I don't foresee my BP dropping since I wont have an epidural this time, but since I'm always lower anyway I wonder how easy it may be for it to...
My second baby was an emergency c-sec due to placental abruption. I have had 3 normal VBAC in the hospital since then, but since this is my first planned UC I wonder if there is anything I should consider that I wouldn't of at the hospital before? What are some of the risks of an unassisted VBAC if any? I'm not anticipating anything, just want to cover all aspects that I may face.
As I have searched through posts I wonder how common CPS involvement is? I do not want this experience to be stressful, hence my decision to UC. I do not want the questions or harassment. So do people who UC normally get reported even with healthy babies? How should I go about the doctor. I am recieving prenatal care because although this is my 6th baby, it is my first UC and I just want to make sure all is fine till delivery. I haven't told him even though he is a great...
I have experienced light brown spotting in early weeks before. It was never a concern. The clotty gushes makes me wonder about previa? Will you be getting an ultrasound since your doing your own prenatals? I would just rule that out, otherwise I'm sure its nothing to worry about.
I had Hughes net when we got our land last year. I hated it. Slower than anything. Just switched to Wild Blue satellite. So far it is much better as far as speed goes. Can even watch a video, which I could not do before
Hi. Im new to the forums. I am going to have my 6th baby in September. I am wanting an UC this time. I have never done this before. I live in PA and hoping to find some good info on what is needed. What are the first things I should do to prepare for this. I plan on seeing my OB for prenatals to ensure a healthy pregnancy before I have a baby on my own! I see some posts about CPS getting called on them for having babies at home. That makes me nervous. I did not think...