or Connect

Posts by PapayaMom

GUC condition to EUC some wash wear. I can take individual shots if anyone is interested.   3t lot includes: 2 cotton pjs 1 fleece footed sleeper 1 cotton footed sleeper 2 jumpers 6 leggings 3 sweaters 9 shirts 1 black velour sweatsuit 
GUC some of the leggings are in play condition but no holes or stains just wash worn. I have lots more girls clothing available that I am sorting through.    This lot includes 11 pants/leggings 3 nightgowns 3 two piece pj sets 5 tops 5 dresses   US postage included.
It sounds as though your baby has reversed cycled, taking in nutrition during the night instead of the day, many believe humans spent most of history like this as mothers would be working in the fields etc. during the day with her baby wrapped and sleeping on her, then at night the baby would feed on and off and get nutrition then. Think about it this way, if your baby was nursing every 1-2 hours during the day then sleeping 8 hours without nursing at night you probably...
this was from a few episodes ago but when Meredith and Derek went to the Fertility doc as they were zooming in there was a table with a whole bunch of LLL's "New Beginnings" magazines fanned out. The little things make me happy
love the colors and the fabric is adorable too!
Ooops I posted on the wrong thread!!! reposting here...     HI everyone!    It is so nice to hear how all of these July babes are doing! Things are good here too! Jack is doing great. He starting crawling about 2 months ago and is now pulling up on everything he can find. We are constantly on our feet with this little guy. He is super happy but just beginning the mommy-itis phase. Poor guy gets so distressed if I leave the room. He was a great sleeper up until...
HI everyone!    It is so nice to hear how all of these July babes are doing! Things are good here too! Jack is doing great. He starting crawling about 2 months ago and is now pulling up on everything he can find. We are constantly on our feet with this little guy. He is super happy but just beginning the mommy-itis phase. Poor guy gets so distressed if I leave the room. He was a great sleeper up until recently now he seems to be waking more and being more restless...
Jack is officially mobile. He is like a little inchworm but has intent to get someplace and is persistent about getting there. It's adorable but scary. Both of the girls were early with crawling but he is the earliest. He just seems to be growing so quickly. Makes me sad to watch my little guy turn into a big one but also excited to see what's next. We have two very sharp teeth and tons of drool, like enough drool that DH thinks he has some sort of problem. I think he is...
Your babe seems just fine. Sometimes they just aren't interested and that's ok. I know how you feel about the third. DS cries a little more than the girls did because I just can't always get to him right away it breaks my heart I'm not talking about a long time crying just fussing for more that either of the older two would have.    We haven't started solids but plan to use the baby led solids method that we did with our older two. No purees just table food. The ideal...
been there . Jack keeps acting hungry rooting at my face and biting with his very sharp teeth but then when I try to nurse him he wants to roll over in my arms.    He rolls both ways now and got himself into quite the predicament the other day. Right under the couch.