or Connect

Posts by SunnyPerch

Anna, thanks! That is an interesting solution I've never heard of before! I will be trying that on my own wart now as well. :)
My three year old has a wart on the underside of his pointer finger. Is there a natural pain-free way to get rid of it?   I have had warts on my hands off and on for years, and I haven't been a fan of any of the removal methods I've experiences (burning/cutting, freezing, ineffective DIY kits...). Any suggestions? Should I just leave it alone since it doesn't bother him?   (cross-posted from Health and Healing)
Am I the only one not getting this free pregnancy boob enlargement??  Dang it.    Well I've been wearing under-the-belly maternity jeans for probably 2-3 weeks now, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. :)  I have 1-2 pairs of regular jeans that I can still wear, but I can't button them anymore so using the old rubber trick. maternity tops still look way too big though.   I'm in a pickle because I have a wedding to go to in a few weeks, and I'm not sure what to wear....
My three year old has a wart on the underside of his pointer finger. Is there a natural pain-free way to get rid of it? I have had warts on my hands off and on for years, and I haven't been a fan of any of the removal methods I've experiences (burning/cutting, freezing, ineffective DIY kits...). Any suggestions? Should I just leave it alone since it doesn't bother him?
I've been sleeping on my side and stomach for a week or two now, but not sure if it's psychologically or just physically more comfortable.   Last pregnancy I really started to despise side sleeping - it makes my shoulders ache terribly all day long. I don't look forward to the achy neck/shoulders again, so I try to sleep on my belly as much as possible, but when I put my son to bed, he likes me to cuddle him so I've gotta be on my side. And he takes so long to fall...
Is it safe to still sleep on your back at 14-15 weeks?  
Jen, thanks for the link. This is VERY informative. I'm glad they include the "Warning Signs to terminate exercise" section.   Zubeldia, thanks for the suggestion! My library doesn't own that book but I just put in a purchase request on their website. They're usually very good about honoring those requests, so I look forward to getting it in the next couple of weeks...
Zubeldia, CF is as Jen says: hard to describe! It's like having a personal trainer but with a smallish group (up to ten people). At my gym, the first 10-20 minutes are warmup and stretching, then an 8-30 minute (max) workout, followed by more stretching. The workouts vary each day and are planned ahead by my trainers. There is some running mixed in there along with the weightlifting. The other day, the workout was four 400 meter runs alternating with pushups, toes to...
I've been involved in this since Nov., so only about 5 months. I enjoy it a lot, but kind of debating whether to keep it up much longer. I had PROM with my son at 36 weeks following a physically/mentally strenuous work day, and it's very possible they were related. I don't want to continue an activity that may put me in that same situation, but at the same time, I am chasing and lifting my 3 yr old all day so what's the difference?   I recently bought some passes for...
So sorry for your loss Angel. :(