or Connect

Posts by greenfeet

I notice now, I kind of made my post and disappeared for awhile.  I am sorry about that. I so appreciate the kind words and stories. And MoonWillow I am so thankful that you told me about your story.  I guess it is just nice to know that I am not the only one who has experienced this situation.  Even though I know others have, it is just nice to know that I am not alone. I wouldn't say that things have gotten easier, but I have good moments now too.  It is just really...
My heart breaks for you and your husband. This was not your fault. There are no words to say. I am so sorry for your loss.
This is going to be a long run on sentence I am sure: I lost my father last month and it has been the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with. I have lost family members before in my life, my grandparents and two brothers, but this is unbearable. I was younger for the other deaths and this is my first death as an adult and I don't know if that has anything to do with it.   The events surrounding his death are what makes this the most difficult for me, I think. I...