or Connect

Posts by Blue Eyed Baby

Thank you! E.D.D. confirmed by Sono.Come on 12/12/2012!
    Hey Tonttu, wanted to let you know, I got my positive just 4 days after this response (we just started trying on the 18th of March, LOL)! E.D.D. 12/12/2012 (unless it changes at tomorrows Sono). Had my first prenatal visit with my Peri, same one who delivered Bai (my last baby), while he's a little nervous that there will be 18 months between deliveries, he's still 1000% supportive<3 I also found out that the reason Bai became stuck during my Vba2c is because half of...
Aww, I am sorry, that is rough. My Angel lived for 7 1/2 months, most of which was spent in 3 different hospitals in Cleveland. She died due in part to medical negligence, effects of prematurity, a form of NEC, and Acute Myologenous Leukemia.    
Thank you, lol! Thanks so much for responding. My story is a bit like hers, my first 2 deliveries had just over 3 years between them (I waited as my first pregnancy was complicated by severe Pre-e, and I wanted to "recover" as much as you can recover, from the death of my daughter, between my 2nd and 3rd deliveries I had almost 4 years (she was conceived the night before my sons 3rd birthday, lol!) She was a failed VBA2C on June 14, 2011, the only reason my VBAC with her...
Dr. Brad Stetzer at MetroHealth Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio, he's amazing. I don't know if he will attend special scar births, but he's approved me for my VBA3C and he was willing to deliver my daughter (my VBA2C attempt) in the Frank Breech position before I used Spinningbabies.com to flip her Cephalic again. The only reason my VBA2C failed is because once I was complete baby girl was still ony at 0 station and not descending any further due to being OP despite...
It is generally best to wait until 5-6cm because then baby is usually in proper position. If you get the epi too early it increases your risk due to many different factors. One being if you have an Epi too early and your babiy is OP the baby may not turn, and if you can't push out an OP baby guess how he/she is coming out. Also once you're given an epi, even a "Walking" epi any hospitals will not allow you to get up and move around due to liability issues, and trust me it...
Hey hon, might I ask what brand of BC you were on? Long story short, in May 2005 just a few months after my first baby girl/firstborn died I decided to take Depo (My pregnancy was complicated by Pre-e and was blinded by grief), worst move ever, I gained a hideous aount of weight in under 2 weeks (12 pounds), bled continually, sick as a dog, when August rolled around, I did NOT go back for my next shot. I instead demanded Ortho Tri-Cyclen, it was the only BC I had ever...
I've never personally, the earliest I've popped a positive (so far) is 20 days, that was with a Fact+ (though I don't care for blue dyes and Fact+ are the only blue dyes I've ever used, and only with my son) . But I do know women who don't pop a positive until around 3 months for whatever reason.    
MoreBeans- Try finding a Webster-certified Chiropractor for the joint pain, pushing out a baby is alot of work, pushing out an OP baby is even more work. It does a number on you. A Webster-certified Chiropractor can really help with the physical pain by realigning the sacral and pelvic joints, and as some of the other ladies have suggested, try a Physiotherapist too.    
 Might be a little late to respond, but Dr. Stetzer at Metro is amazing. He is very accepting of most "alternative" choices. He is however, a Perinatologist.