or Connect

Posts by LusMum

Could use some of this right now!
Dove84,   I'm in Canada too and can't find FCLO anywhere. May I ask where you get it?   Thanks!
Thank you everyone for your stories. I feel a bit better realizing that this is difficult for most every Mom and hearing how adaptable babies are.   Skycheattraffic: I am in the process of finding out if I am eligible for any of the programs EI offers (i.e developing a small business, or second career training). Have you looked into this? It might be worth a look.
Hello Moms,   I'm in Canada and my maternity leave will end at the end of October. I have negotiated with my partner to return to work on a part-time basis and have found care for ds in a group care situation on our street. The daycare is small, the woman who runs it is sensitive, kind and very involved in our community, and there are several other October babies in my area that will be joining at the same time. I tell myself these things to reassure myself but, in...
I'm in the exact same situation. I'm wondering who you saw to evaluate your baby's allergies? My doctor says they don't test little ones. thanks!