or Connect

Posts by FruitOfTheWomb7

I need thoughts from wise women!  I just had DS2 April 8th and this morning i woke up with light bleeding.  For the last week or so DH and i have DTD almost every night.  What are the chances of this being implantation bleeding.  I know i sound naive (forgive me) but with my other LO's i did not get my first period until they were over 1 year and no longer nursing through the night.  Since DH and i have been so active lately i am wondering if it is even possible for this...
Thank you everyone for your thoughts.  Yesterday we bought her a violin.  She is beyond thrilled and looks forward to starting lessons. 
I am not sure is this is the right place to ask these questions so if it is not please tell where i should post this :)    I am looking for some guidance in regards to my almost five year old daughter's desire to play the violin and the piano.  I have several questions that i am hoping to get some thoughts on. 1)  Can she begin lessons for both instruments at once?  If not why? 2)  If she should only start one instrument now which would you recommend and...
I really like Uncle Arthurs Bedtime Stories.  Also this website has lots of character building books http://youngadventpilgrim.com/
Congrats Jenny!! So happy for you!! Congrats to everyone else who has had their babies... its hard to keep up :)   Wow Dealic looks like our babies planned that one perfectly.  Poor Marie must have been exhausted after two births in a row.  While i was in labour she mentioned that she had just done a waterbirth the night before and i was wondering if it was yours.  So glad everything went well for you :)
My precious little guy was born at 1:00am this morning weighing 9lbs8ozs & 23.5" long. I was able to catch him in the water and bring him to my chest (most amazing feeling ever!!). Transition was extremely difficult but pushing only took 8 minutes!! In total from active labour until baby was born was only 2 hours. However my early labour was hours ( I thought it was false labour). I will share his full :joybirth story soon, for now we are resting and doing well! Good...
Congratulations everyone!!
I am probably not a big help as i never had a breech baby BUT with my second i was sure that i felt hiccups under my rib.  That was at 40+5 and the next day i had my son who was perfectly positioned LOA.  So just because it feels like the hiccups are up high does not mean that he is breech.  As for the sleeping positions you sound just like me!! I go back and forth all night too.  I do not think that that could cause baby to be in a bad position. Try not to worry about...
I am currently one day past my edd and not really sure what is going on! I have been having very strong bh for awhile but other than that no signs of labour. Im not really impatient though, my other two were 6 days past edd so I guess I am kind of expecting this one to follow the pattern. My only real concern is that I wont know early enough when I am actually in labour. That probably sounds silly since this IS my third but with my last labour I did not realize it was...
I am currently one day past my edd and not really sure what is going on! I have been having very strong bh for awhile but other than that no signs of labour. Im not really impatient though, my other two were 6 days past edd so I guess I am kind of expecting this one to follow the pattern. My only real concern is that I wont know early enough when I am actually in labour. That probably sounds silly since this IS my third but with my last labour I did not realize it was...