or Connect

Posts by coxrach

Thanks Lilgreen. That really helped.  I will remind her.  I also agree that more folks that love a kid the better.
Thank you for the above post. It is just what I needed.  I love him so much I feel crazy at times. I have to work so there is no other option. Thanks for the kind words and sweet story.
She's not neglecting him.  It's not prescribed, just lotion.  I'm not worried about neglect.  She like all the daycares in my area can have 6 kids and has a family member with her at all times so she is licensed for 12.  I guess I'm not asking for advise on finding a new daycare or if she is caring for him properly. I would not leave my babe with someone I felt would neglect him. I'm a social worker so I can read people pretty well and know the laws.   I understand how...
Camera I mean not phone :)
Camera I mean not phone :)
I love the idea of the phone but I'm not sure she would have time.  That's what I've expereinced at daycare. They have so many kids they can't really do extra stuff.  He has terrible ecxema and they can't put cream on him cause they forget or don't have time. His little write and thumb will be almost bloody.  I usually get it all cleared up over the weekend though.
Oh thank you so much.  He is still screaming when I drop him off but he reaches for her.  He is napping now so that is an improvement and I feel means he is feeling a little safer. The evenings are easier now that he is sleeping although he wakes every few hours all night again.  I just assume it's anxiety and maybe a tummy ache cause he eats so much once he gets home.  He is still not eating much there.  She seems more strict than I am. She says when he is crying when I...
I'm a single mother.  Literally single.  I got artificially inseminated because I was getting older and could not find someone to love and felt my time was running out (physically) to have a child.  It was the best thing I have ever done. I love my son more than I can voice in words and love being a mother. I have to work full time.  No other option but I also like being a social worker and my job.  I am gone (due to commute) 91/2 to 10 hours.  I have just changed to a...