or Connect

Posts by Marlet

Me!!! I adore his entire family. His mom is such a sweet woman and genuine and just all around lovely. we live a couple blocks away from his parents. In fact they are the reason we live where we do. DH is the one who got the bad MIL.
We rarely eat mock meats/tofu. Sweet and sour veggies over rice (does use soy sauce though) Sloppy Lemtils (i.e. sloppy joes done w/ lentils) Hearty Black Bean Chowder..I recently made this w/ chili seasoning instead of taco and it rocks. You can make it less of a chowder and more soupy too based on water. Not bean based but we had this the other night. Sooo tasty (obviously minus the bacon..i also didn't use the eggs..I've not had the best luck with them lately in...
I've done 3 things for my DD1. The first was peanut butter. It worked great and seemed to slow it down a bit. It did come back though. I recently did the baking soda paste. Don't waste your time. After that I got fed up and made her sit in my lap and rubbed olive oil into her scalp. She was going for her 1st official haircut and there was no way I was letting them see that. It worked. It worked so well that even now, weeks after the fact, I'm still checking her head in...
That's what I thought. I just had an "aha!" type moment realizing by debit card they probably meant theirs. Thanks!
Anyone?
DH is out of state right now and has overdrawn our account by 10 flickin' cents. I have money in my personal account. Am I able to use paypal to deposit money from my personal one into our joint one? I have tried to figure it out but everything is in terms of paying someone and for some reason it is trying to tell me I can only do the 3-5 day transfer (I have a debit card on my account for both bank accounts so I know I qualify for the instant). This would save us $35...
We are still figuring that out. I want DH to get snipped but he's not comfy with that idea. OP I had a Paraguard and while my periods weren't heavy they were longer. Mine actually ended up falling out (note: menstrual cups aren't always IUD friendly). I didn't realize how much the copper had affected me until then though (the copper can throw your hormone levels off balance apparently [if you are already sensitive to that sort of thing] which I think was the case for...
I'm 2.5 months/10 weeks postpartum right now. My bleeding only lasted about 2 weeks with the last week being more spotting than anything (with an occassional gush if I worked too hard). My bleeding overall was super light actually. This was the first time I've stayed in bed after a birth though so I think that's what did it. That first week I really only moved to pee. No signs of anything over here. With my other two nothing came til 13 months both times and I wasn't...
I haven't but I have added it and removed it from my netflix queue more than once.
Sloppy Joes! We like them with any lentil but the red has a better flavor I think. I go between making the sauce with the seasoning packet and tomato sauce or using Manwich. I much prefer the Manwich stuff honestly. The trick is adding the sauce to the lentils. That way you can have the amount you want to use and you won't be overmaking a batch or having too much sauce to lentil ratio. Trust me on this! Lentil first, sauce next. We also use them in chili and a creamy...