or Connect

Posts by Marlet

Got a text from my labour buddy, Chanelle, about an hour ago. She says: "think I'm having contractions...ouch. Walking around WalMart, will let you know if it gets more timely." Haven't heard anything from her since then. Here's hoping this is it!
Quote: Originally Posted by MarineWife Marlet ~ That makes sense then. Glad everything turned out ok. 36w is a bit early but too dangerously so, right? Right. 36 weeks was my earliest "safe" point. I knew she was a girl so I was ok with that (lung maturity). If I hadn't known gender or if she had been a he my earliest would have been 37 weeks. I *knew* I'd go early this time around. Barely made my cut off. Alright. I'm officially declaring I...
Anyone? Are the future blips what is going to happen or are they more of a what could happen? I'm not talking about the weird thing going on with Desmond. I really don't care if being told "spoils" it for me. It's beginning to bug me though. Desmond and Micheal (blah that they brought him back) are making sense but Kate's and Sun's etc. are not.
Quote: Originally Posted by MarineWife I remember all the but not the name. Has it been long enough for you to have had a baby?! Congrats and welcome back. Yes and no. DD3 was born at 36w3d...super early for me. Quote: Originally Posted by wholewheatchick Marlet: I will add you to the front page! Welcome back! No need to add me yet. My cycles don't return til around 13 months pp. I will come hang out here though...
Oh I don't care if it's "spoiled". I'm only watching it to pass the time between House episodes while I knit.
Ok I'm totally lost ( no pun intended). The flashes forward...what the heck is going on? They haven't been rescued yet so what are they trying to set up here? I'm on episode 4 right now and had totally forgotten they were doing the "in the future after the island" angle at first.
Quote: Originally Posted by annie2186 Welcome back!!!! I thought about you when you got pregnant because it was almost the exact same time I got pregnant a year before - and I had my LO on November 29th last year!! Birthday buddies! Quote: Originally Posted by BarefootScientist Welcome back. I'm pretty sure I know who you used to be...I recognize your posts by all the s Oh lord. Is that proof I...
Quote: Originally Posted by monarch27 Two more really stupid insignificant reasons, I'm scared of postpartum without having heavy painkillers, will ibuprofin really do the job? Saw this on new posts. I've had 3 babies. My first was a transfer in for pain killer. She was sunny side up and that caught me off guard. My other 2 have been uc's. My postpartum pain after DD1 was 10 times worse than my other two combined! I took the prescription meds...
I've noticed a few of you mention a lawyer. Is it needed? Lawyers in our area are insanely expensive, even for "small"/short term things like this. We are on a budget and if we had to we'd figure out how to get one but we'd like to avoid "extras" like that if possible.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ola_ BTW, the seller's agent would be working for the seller. If you were to have an agent they would be called the buyer's agent, because they would be working for you. They seller would pay for the agents, not you. And the reason I recommend having one is that I get the impression that you don't know much about buying a house and there is really a lot to know. I just don't want you to get taken advantage...