or Connect

Posts by demons girl

For the last couple of months, I've been cutting down my caffeine intake. I'm down to no more than one soda a day and I have no plans of giving it up. There's only so much juice, milk, water, etc that I can drink and I think the caffeine-free stuff tastes funny. I eat ridiculously healthy (6.5 out of 7 days a week, at least - it's a weight watchers habit), so I figure my one soda a day isn't going to completely wipe out my other good habits.   @STLmama - I had a few...
With my first, I was talked into an epidural after 14 hours without it. I regret it completely in some ways, but if the labor had continued the way it did without the epidural, I would have needed the emergency c-section anyway. With my second, I scheduled a c-section (another regret, but it was a must due to personal reasons) and the anesthesiologist couldn't get the epidural in place - and he tried for over an hour. The verdict (at least from him) was that the spaces...
I'm due November 19th.
Hello, ladies! I'm Autumn. I've been trying to hunt down the November 2012 DDC and for the life of me, I couldn't find it until just now! Thank goodness! I love due date boards and I was an active member of ones on AOL for my daughters (December 04 and June 06). I'm still very close to my December moms. This time around.. I'm due November 19th! And we're praying like crazy for a boy. We have three girls between us and it would be nice to buy some boy stuff this time,...
Welcome! And lots of for you as you TTC!
It's not a bad thing to be stubborn. I know Tricare can be a pain, when you're dealing with them. My first husband is USAF and I thought I was going to kill the Tricare people, when I was pregnant with my girls. I'm not dealing with Tricare this time around, because S/O and I are not married, yet. I'm not sure if that's a blessing or a curse, though. Hopefully, they'll be willing to work with you some and help you find a doctor that's open to your birth plan/needs.
Don't panic! Breathe in, breathe out. It'll work out. I've started looking, too. If I find something that could be useful to you, I'll send it your way.
Tricare won't even cover her partially? What if you dropped from Prime to Standard?
Hello, ladies! I'm doing some early research as I'm not planning to deliver until November. My c-sections were in December 2004 and June 2006 (low transverse incision both times - one scar) and I'd really like to have a vaginal delivery this time around, if possible. So, any and all information would be helpful!   Thank you!
Holy cow, Heather. I don't know what I'd do with myself, if I was assigned to an OB who has a "no children ever" policy. I'm in awe. Let me know what you find in the area about good OBs! We're due in November and I haven't even begun to look.