or Connect

Posts by sotohana

Yay! Thanks MrsandMrs! We will likely be there.
MrsandMrs- we heard something about that giant wedding at the Capitol too, but no details. Do you know what time it is going down or do you have contact info for anyone else who is participating? We really want to do it! We live in the 'couv, so it wouldn't be too much of a drive. This is so exciting!
Freiderike- I find it so interesting how different people pick unknown donors. Your idea sounds great! For the longest time I was really pre-occupied with finding a Native donor since my wife is Native. Turns out it doesn't exist...well...unless you count all those donors who claim 1/16 of some tribe just to sound cool or exotic. That kinda pisses me off. So, we've decided to look for a guy who is Hispanic instead since she's also half hispanic. That isn't as hard to...
Ooh! thanks for all the suggestions y'all! Right now I take 9 pills daily of an herb called Woman's Treasure: Nu Bao Pian. My acupuncturist gave it to me. It includes fluorite, cistanche (cistanche salsa), curculigo, tang-kuei, peony, rehmannia, cynamorium, deer antler, red peony, salvia, astragalus, cyperus, ligustrum, hoelen, epimedium, cuscuta, and licorice. How's that for a long list of nonsense! lol :) I have absolutely no clue what it is supposed to do for me....
  Thank you Fmorris! Did she say fertilitea was good or bad? What are your thoughts on it now?   Another thing I forgot to mention to y'all is that since the last time I was on here, I've started writing for a website that y'all might like. It's called The Seattle Lesbian. You can find it here: www.theseattlelesbian.com 
Hi everyone,   It's been forever and a day since I logged on here- been avoiding it- y'all know how that goes. Anyway, when I logged into the November thread and saw FIVE October graduates I was like OMG! Pokey! ErinTNgirl! Outdoorsy! Easttowest! and Cordelia! Woweeweewowow! I am so happy for each of you!   AFU- both of us began going to an acupuncturist who is great. We didn't have the dollars in October to try, nor in September, but we also didn't try this...
I'm sending you a lot of hugs, EasttoWest. My opinion is to let yourself feel whatever it is you are feeling and try to not judge yourself for feeling that way. This process is so flippin' hard and you are very strong despite the difficulties. We're praying that next month is your month.    Darth- I am thinking of you too. I second what Knitting said about this probably being very frustrating for you since it is so up in the air. Do you think DW would be wiling to...
Woohoo Tandy!!!!!!!!!!!! So, so happy for you, my friend! 
Hi everyone! I'm popping in to send  to all those in the TWW. We have had a string of BFPs in here, so I'm feeling very optimistic for each of you!   Lise, will you please move me to Taking a Break? We don't have the $ this month, but we should be back next month. Next month we plan to do an at-home ICI with frozen from NW Crobank. I'll be having a few appointments with a fertility acupuncturist before then and also getting a regular check-up of my female bits. Also...
Holy good threadkeeper luck, Lisedea!!!!!! That is AWESOME!  Woohoo!! September is really turning our group's luck around!