or Connect

Posts by sotohana

erinTNgirl- I’m getting so excited for you! 36.5 weeks…soooo soon!   Lindsey- great to see you here! 22 weeks- are you feeling movement yet? Again, I can’t believe how fast time flies.   Granite- that’s nuts about your step-grandmother saying what she did. It’s hard to know if insensitive people just don’t think before they open their mouths or if they are just so self-centered that they are convinced that they can convince anyone and everyone of their opinions....
Yes, it was in that book, Granite! I was just reading that the other day! Lol. Funny timing. I'll post a pic of the page later when I get home, Erin. It's very informative and helpful.
Lea, I'm so, so sorry
Congratulations, Splashing Puddle!!! What a great story to be able to tell your daughter someday. I love how easy it was for you and that kind of story is definitely motivating to me as a first time mom to be!   QOTD- this is great timing for this question as I just had to think about this today. I got an email from my Dad, in which he'd cc'd my siblings, confirming plans for Mother's Day. He said at the end "Also, Happy Mother's Day to Molly & Abby!" Molly is my...
They grow up so fast, Seraf. Very cute kids!
Again, thank you all so much for those ideas for my friend. She’s doing a lot better today- was able to go to the coast for a mini getaway with her wife even. I’m not sure what ended up working, but I’m going to see her tomorrow, so I’ll ask her then.   Bigfoot- Sounds like that ended up being the best choice for you and your family not to take the cookbook contract. I can’t say enough about being able to say “no” and step back when the time just isn’t right. It’s...
Thank you all so much for the ideas! I'll pass them along right away.
Hi y'all- drive by posting to ask a question for a friend of mine who is 17 weeks pregnant. She's been experiencing extreme pain that seems like a UTI, but she's gone to the hospital several times and they haven't seen any infection lately and the medicine they are giving her is not working. This is the fourth time she's had to be on an antibiotic for a UTI during this pregnancy. At this point she's not drinking much because the pain doubles when she actually does have...
Esenbee! Wow that is so awesome! It's hard to imagine not having an ultrasound before 20 weeks, but I hear plenty of women choose to do just that with some never getting any ultrasounds. Can you imagine how much fun that would be to be surprised by twins at the birth?! I can especially see why it would make sense though for you not to feel the pressure to have an ultrasound before 17 weeks because it sounds like you used a less medicalized approach to pregnancy in...
Oh my gosh, Cananny! Your boys are sooo cute!! I'm also really glad to hear that Gage is gaining weight! You are a rockstar, Mama! AFU- I'm sorry I haven't updated in a minute. It's not that life has been too busy, it's that I've been kinda depressed and when I'm depressed, I withdraw. This morning sickness has been kicking my ass. It's got me so emotional- like more than I would think should be normal. Blessedly my counselor hooked me up with a referral to a Psych NP who...