or Connect

Posts by sotohana

Hi Everyone!   I'm Abby and I'm pregnant with my first. EDD is November 25th. Good to meet y'all!
Hi there!   My name is Abby and I got my BFP on the Ides of March (15th). So, today that makes me 5 weeks and 3 days. J I just put up some info about how I got pregnant on the How Did You or Your DP/DW Get Pregnant board. It’s funny because I’ve noticed that only queer women (that I’ve encountered so far) keep count of the exact date of their pregnancy. Last night I went to my first prenatal yoga class and when we went around the room to introduce ourselves, I was...
Here’s a bit of history about what it took for me to get pregnant: this was my 4th try, but my wife’s and my 7th try total. When we first began this journey (2 years and 2 weeks to the day prior to getting our BFP), my wife was going to be the first to carry. The decision was simple for us- she’s older by 7 years, so it only made sense. However, she tried three times with clomid and had no luck. We were still going to try more times with her, but last year was really,...
Yay Amt!!!! So, so happy for you!!!!
Lea! That is so exciting!! You got pregnant!! Congratulations, Mama!! I can tell March is shaping up to be an awesome month for this board!
Escher!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!! I'm so happy that you are feeling more optimistic! Our friend Leah gave me the advice to repeat this mantra when I'm feeling scared: "Today I'm pregnant." I find its already helping me to enjoy each moment and feel the excitement for all the new things I'm experiencing now. Hell, I'm even excited to be tired! Lol. Also, yes- 11/25 is our EDD. Maybe we'll have a Thanksgiving baby! I'm just so excited to be growing this little piñon!
Thank you all so much! Adding to the excitement, my sister went into labor this morning! I'm here with her at the hospital and hoping to meet my niece by the end of the day! Also, Escher- that is so cool that our due dates are only 1 day apart! Does your DW post on here too? And yes, I'd love to be moved to graduates! Ill still read this board though as I can't wait to see who else joins us for Thanksgiving babies!
  OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!   AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! We're pregnant!!!! This is the best thing of all time!   Beta at 11DPO (this morning) was 18.75 and I got this test this evening! Progesterone was 25 this morning too.    Holy crap!    I know I haven't been posting because this process has been so tough, but now I feel so blessed that it happened exactly as it did. I just know this is going to stick and everything's gonna be...
Granite!!!!! That is soooo exciting!!!!!!!! Fingers and toes and everything else crossed for you!!!
Big News! I have been recruited to start writing a column on the lesbian TTC process for The Seattle Lesbian! With a weekly reach of over 100,000 readers, this is huge! OMg! I am so excited! She's going to have me post three times per week to start with possibly more as I go along. This feels so great- like it will really help put things into perspective as we continue on this roller coaster. Yay!!