or Connect

Posts by RadiantMama

Is this just the terrible 2s? My daughter APPEARS to have a carrie on one of her front upper teeth and on two lower molars--to me it looks like dark spots, and the front tooth is cratered. My older daughter (5) already has 7 fillings. My policy is consider the dentist's advice, and take the child in when there is pain. My little one though can't say enough words to explain the pain. She has a runny nose and is throwing tantrums and waking in the night and punching...
What are adult symptoms? Do you recommend meds for the child? Should we do the couch cover, too? thanks.
Hi! I'm hosting a radio show in Portland, OR for families and my next topic is circumcision. My past two shows have been on breastfeeding and epidurals. The next two after this will be on family resources in Portland and cloth diapers. It is going to be live with call-ins on Thursday, Feb. 26th from 9:30-10:30 am PST. I would like two guests, and my aim is to encourage listeners to keep their babies intact. If you are interested in being a guest, please email...
Hi! I'm hosting a show in Portland, OR for families and my next topic is circumcision. It is going to be live with call-ins on Thursday, Feb. 26th from 9:30-10:30 am PST. I would like two guests, and my aim is to encourage listeners to keep their babies intact. If you are interested, please email me at kboofamilybusiness@gmail.com thanks! Love, Anna
Tune in to Portland 90.7 fm and call in to hear perspectives from two midwives on the impact of the epidural in childbirth this Friday morning at 10 am on Family Business. Host Anna Keith interviews Carol Gray, local midwife and craniosacral therapist and Cara Muhlhahn, New York City certified nurse midwife featured in Ricki Lake's "The Business of Being Born" (who has also just written a book called _Labor of Love: A Midwife's Memoir_. You can call in to...
My business is your business is everyone's business! Tune in to Portland 90.7 fm and call in to hear perspectives from two midwives on the impact of the epidural in childbirth this Friday morning at 10 am on Family Business. Host Anna Keith interviews Carol Gray, local midwife and craniosacral therapist and Cara Muhlhahn, New York City certified nurse midwife featured in Ricki Lake's "The Business of Being Born" (who has also just written a book called _Labor of...
eastkygal--you sound a lot like me. only my dd is using her finger to wipe the poop on things. now, i think that's on purpose. how can i NOT be mad? She seems to do it when left alone.
PLease help someone respond i'm getting so angry finding poop all over the house she picks it out of her anus and wipes it everywhere someone help!
Where or how to begin… I have a 4 ¾ daughter who is having trouble peeing and pooping in the potty. Also, I ask her to help me, or help herself sometimes (food, toys, trash) and she says “I’m busy” or “It’s too boring.” The 21 month old helps just fine. She has been using the potty since she was two. This past summer she had a dozen or so times where I found her on her stomach laying on the ground just pooping. Then it went back to normal after we figured she...
...I am hosting a pilot show!!! Please listen in to 90.7 fm or http://www.KBOO.fm Tuesday, December 9th to FAMILY BUSINESS A provocative new show which explores controversial issues parents face during our changing times including Discipline, The Family Bed, Vaccines, Homeschooling, Potty Learning, Multi-Cultural Families, Special Needs, Birthing, Pregnancy, Circumcision, Health, Breast Surgery, Toys, Low Income Family Resources and Family Leave Legislation in...