or Connect

Posts by ccbeachrose

They are still up you can find them here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/waldorfcurriculum/files/
I just bought this and changed my mind about using it. This is how it was described when I bought it. I'm selling it for exactly the same price I paid with shipping included.  Christopherus Grade 3 Syllabus w/ Old Testament Syllabus book and Stories book  included, $250 *All books are new, never used other than flipped through to browse content. bought new this would 360.00 plus shipping
the best thing you can do for learning and relationships I find it turn off the media :)  Loved all the ideas shared on the link :) 
not sure if we should post for each thing we did but I also have liked mothering and oak meadow on facebook :)
Shared it on facebook 
I also shared on facebook :) It would be so great to win a level! 
We home-school because it allows us more time and influence with our children.  There is nothing like seeing your child understand something new and being a part of bringing that to them. I am so happy that I can choose to school them in a nurturing, humane way. I love that everyone constantly comments on how unique are children are. They have been given the space and time to explore their interests. It's also pretty satisfying when our grown children rave about how...
these have sold thank you