or Connect

Posts by motherof2thenu

Thanks MamaloveX3 :) That was very encouraging and my head and heart definitely agree with you! It is exactly what I want. Like I said before, it's more of the worry of others (which is ridiculous!) and the daunting feeling of, ooooh, change! But I have been trying to open up more even just on facebook (I only have actual friends and family on there so it's not a huge public display) and am posting a little here and there about AP and just natural living. There is a lot...
Again, all I can say is wow because you took the words/story out of my mouth. Definitely thinking along the same lines AND doing the same thing. Our boys share a room now too and we think it would definitely be an adventure to have a girl but we lean more on the, "Well, we already know how to not screw this up" side, lol!  
I forgot all about the ring thing and dry spots. I haven't had that during this pregnancy or last one but I remember taking my ring in to be cleaned because my finger was suddenly getting very irritated underneath it (that actually helped out a lot) and I also had little circles of dry patches here and there (accompanied with little flesh toned bumps). You're not alone!
WOW, you do sound similar to me! I don't know anyone here who was crazy enough to have kids back to back, lol (other than my midwife, haha). I found out genders with the first two but it was mostly because... well... I could, lol. We have pretty shotty insurance so it would be an expense getting an ultra-sound (since we aren't going to a doc) so we figured, why not wait since we'd never gone that route before. I'm pretty excited about the new experience!  
LOL yes, I read read read all the time!!! I'm sure my husband will appreciate the Amazon bill :P I've looked and looked and had librarians look and searched the catalogs but, other than natural birthing or breastfeeding, they don't have but a couple of books on Attachment, Gentle, Unconditional, Natural, ETC Parenting so I've got a few books coming from Amazon as we speak. At first all I read were birthing books, articles, journals, watched youtube and netflix movies on...
Wow, everyone, thank you so much for the kind words and encouragement. I appreciate it more than anything. I do feel I am the type to overly worry about what people think, and I have absolutely no idea why. To know me in person, you'd probably never guess that I felt this way! I am truly just so sick of playing by someone elses rules and ideas and opinions... it's just not who I truly am inside and I don't understand why that real person can't escape and become the...
Thank you everyone, I'm sorry I didn't see these responses sooner! :)
Hi I'm Leah and I my EDD is 9/26, we're having a homebirth with a CPM (all fingers crossed). This will be my third baby, 1st home/midwife birth. I'm very excited.   I have some questions/concerns about myself and my toddlers at this point... I've read many many books about childbirth, hormones, cosleeping, breastfeeding, gentle mothering, etc etc etc. To be honest, it's mostly just made me feel like a piece of crap mom to my other two children. Like I did absolutely...
My skin normally looks AWESOME during pregnancy and I hardly have to pay it any attention (not pregnant, it's just lousy and I'm constantly battling acne). This time around, however, the acne has changed, yes, but it's just more irritated looking and spread out and reddish... luckily no big or painful pimples though. Just lots of little irritations all over and some EXTREME oil. I usually have oily skin but my oil control normally works wonders and now it's not keeping...
Hi, I'm Leah and I'm completely new to Mothering.com but so far have really enjoyed what I've seen. Much better than the other two sites I've explored! Anyway, I'm a sahm of two boys, one is 3 (4 this June) and the other is 28 months. They are pretty great but extremely stressful with this pregnancy for some reason. I am "due" Sept 26th and I'm thinking it's gonna be a girl but we're just going to be surprised this time.   I'm planning an at-home birth just to get...