or Connect

Posts by stephamc

Sure!   Although "add item" only prompts me to "find products". Am I missing something?    Thanks!
If you're searching for a childbirth class to take, I highly recommend getting in touch with Anna Poulin (www.birthinghealth.com).    My fiance and I took her class and both left feeling so informed and confident about the whole process! Especially, if you're considering natural birth, you should see her. She does such a great job at walking you through all of the steps and giving tips on how to get through labor smoothly.    I am so happy we took her class.....
Thanks so much for the warm welcome and very helpful links! :)
Hi there. My name is Stephanie and I've been visiting this site for just a few months now. I am currently just about 8 months pregnant with my first! I am going back to school to change careers and become an RN. Perhaps one day, CNM.   I strongly believe in natural healing, and promoting good health through diet and lifestyle before anything else.    I find this site extremely helpful in gathering all sorts of great information related to pregnancy, childbirth,...
[Please see update below]   I am Rh- and 7mths. pregnant. The Rhophylac shot was recommended to me by my CNM. I initially thought I would be getting the RhoGam brand, which I've read has (or used to) contain mercury. My CNM, being very understanding of my concerns, confirmed that Rhophylac does not contain Mercury or Latex. I saw the box myself and thoroughly read the insert that came with it, so I can confirm this to be true.    Despite the fact that I was going...