or Connect

Posts by MyKidKissTrees

Bye jj!  Best of luck on your journey!  
Love this!!  So cool!  Can't wait until we can escape from suburbia to the country :)
oh boomer, so sorry you are going through this.  i hope you are feeling better.  i have heard mixed info on the nursing increasing risk of miscarriage.  ive heard some 3rd hand anecdotes.  but thats about it.  ive never read about it though.  lots of hugs right now.  i told my friend that we were TTC while nursing and she immediately suggested i not (shes very forward) as she was worried i would miscarry and it was be devastating for me.  but part of me feels like, even...
yay!!! your edd is my DS's bday :) congrats osuvet!!!     jj, lucky!!  sending you baby dust!  my DS has started "talking" about "bebies" a lot and sticking his dolls in our bellies, but still nursing non-stop.  hopefully he'll be ready soon!  dad and i are ready ;)   thanks everyone for the testing recommendations.  i will check out the online deals!
YAY!!!  Congrats!!!     Questions: Wheres the cheapest place to get testy strips?  Anyone have and ideas?  I just cant keep paying the cvs prices!  I feel like every box I buy is 1 less outfit for the next one!
Hey M!  So sorry you struggled so much with number two!  I am new here too.  So I dont know a lot!  But I just wanted to say hey and welcome!  And I hope that with #3 you will have an easier go of it!!  I have a 5 1/2 year old DD and my DS is 16 months.  If I had trouble previously conceiving I may have definitely attempted to wean DS earlier.  But he was really traumatized after his birth and really uses his nursies to sooth.  He still nurses like a newborn, so...
So is Nanette a CNM?  How does it work if you live in another state and practice here?  We are TTC #3 (may be a while though with #2's nursing so much), but we are concerned about our options for homebirth, as we will absolutely not deliver in a hospital.   Small Rant to Follow:   We HBAC'd with Evelyn a while back.  I finally got a chance to read that nursing board document.  And while there were definitely items in there where she may not have followed...
Hello Mama's!!!  I would love to join this group!!!  Can you add me to the First Egg category!  Not sure when that will be though!!  My LO is a voracious eater!   I see a lot of you are having good luck lately with +'s!!  Yay!!!  Can't wait to get to know everyone!!!   Thanks!!! Trees   Also!  My LO is 16 months next week!
Wow!  That's quite a variation!!  Thanks for all the responses!  I just heard from another mom I know that her AF didn't come back until her first was 3 and had totally weaned!  I feel like that could totally be us.  Certainly no sign of it as of yet.  He still nurses to sleep at 9pm, then again at midnight and kind of off and on forever after that (drives me nuts as I use to be a belly sleeper).  And then during the day about every two hours.  Basically nothing has...
Hey All!  First time I have ever been on the TTC side of things!  Even though this will be #3. hehe 0:)   Anywho, we have a 15 month old and are ready to add #3 sometime next year.  But our son is still nursing pretty much full time!   I haven't gotten AF back yet and I'm just wondering how soon after baby did AF return for any other moms who were still nursing? Is there a point where it just comes back?  Or could this lack of flow continue as long as my sons...