or Connect

Posts by MyKidKissTrees

Who all is planning a homebirth!!  Here's the support thread for us HBers! Even if you are NOT a Homebirther, feel free to lurk or jump in! The only reason I ended up having a homebirth with my son was because one day I decided to lurk on my DDC's Homebirth Support group... you know... just to see what those psychotic HBers were up to  and then I started researching statistics on cdc wonder... and ended up switching from my hospital birth plan!  Best decision I ever...
Im OCD about my house right now too!  But I feel SO much happier.  I think I have crappy adrenal function so it lifted me right up immediately.  Or maybe its psychological? I don't really have any apprehensions right now. But Im sure once it gets more real I will start to freak.  I just REALLY dont want to end up missing this babies whole first year with PPD like I did last time.  I will eat that placenta raw if I have to!
Im SO excited!!  I just got a picture message from my best friend!!  Its a !!!!!  ahh!!  We are due like the exact same time!!  Im totally freaking.  Can you imagine the cute "twin" newborn pics we will do!!! So excited!  This will be her first.  Im just totally freaking about it :)  I told her to join MDC and get her butt on here!! Im just SO happy to be pregnant and to have such a wonderful supportive affectionate guy next to my side.  He just looks at me and tears...
HOLY CRAP!!!  Starfish!! We BOTH live in Baltimore!!  Crazy!!  I wonder if we know each other?! Are kids are like the same age!  Are you on Baltap or NapMD or Crunchy Mamas? Are you doing a homebirth? So if its a girl I will pick the name and if its a boy DH will and he will pick some awful crazy turkish name I probably wont like.  but i just really dont want any daughter to have to have turkish names.  there just really arent any i like enough to name my child them....
Welcome Quatam!!!!!  YAY!!!   whats a keener?
Thanks Lida!!  I am so sorry to hear that AF arrived AngelKK :(  Hugs!  December might be the month!!  
YAY Starfish and Quatamleap!!!  Make sure you join us in the August 2013 DDC!  http://www.mothering.com/community/f/17463/august-due-date-club-2013 Oregon, Im so sorry to hear this sad news.  lots of hugs.  
Also!  I wanted to say.  I had DS when DD was almost 4 and although in my head I had wanted them closer, I was COMPLETELY overwhelmed once it happened.  But now that I have accepted some level of complete inability to have control over my life... I seriously feel like I could add 10 more.  And thats just how DH likes it.  BUT... he has promised to hire so help a couple days a week.  I tend to get irritable with the kids if I keep trying to clean up and they keep messing...
Lines are MUCH darker today!  I almost didn't test, because they were still super light last night.  But I'm so glad I did.  I feel like I can enjoy my Thanksgiving in peace knowing that our baby is developing in there nice and cozy :) I will be co-hosting the August 2013 DDC and I'm super excited about it!!!  I hope many more of you will get BFP in the next month and will come join us in the DDC!!!     :)   ALSO!!  Is anyone interested in taking over the TTC...
Me neither!  Mine are tender too.  But not like that first cycle!  OHMY!  I was SO SURE I had thrush... but it was just my cycle returning! I am the opposite though.  I really don't want to tandem nurse.  I dont enjoy nursing. I am hoping DS will self wean, because I would probably never forcibly wean him, but I am ready for him to be ready to leave.  He will be 2.75 years when #3 is born so, I figure thats not too young to wean naturally.  He just nurses SO MUCH...