or Connect

Posts by MeAndMyKids

Well It's done. I ended it. The last few weeks have really shown me what little I meant to him- from not wanting to spend our anniversary (begging that he was too busy because he had to pack for Easter weekend camping trip. When I tried calling him to see if I needed to pack certain items from my camping gear I found that he had been asleep and he didn't end up packing anything until the day we left two days later!! I ended up packing his bags and making sure his daughter...
Thank you both for your responses! And neither of you have been harsh! I don't expect his kids to be the ones to be perfect- I expected a bit of jealousy as he had a second marriage that lasted three months (she left when he applied to get full custody as his older daughter didn't like her and was openly hostile and she never wanted kids. Though I am starting to wonder). I get along well with both his kids and actually have no problem with them at all- they are typical...
I am in desperate need of some helpful advice please!! My partner and I have been together for 1 year. He has two daughters (ages 12 and 9) and he has them full time. They only have supervised visits with the mother as she is an alcoholic and drug user (though they have not had a visit in the year I have been with my partner). The older girl has regular phone calls with her mum but the younger one doesn't want to talk to her so much. I have two children- a daughter (7...