or Connect

Posts by LoveChild421

With both my boys labor started out with me feeling the same exact cramps I get when my period comes. Then I started noticing "squeezing" feelings in my stomach which were real contractions. I never felt like contractions were any more painful than exercising until I was in transition. Then it was like when you get a really bad muscle cramp in your leg that won't release. Bearing down and doing little pushes was the only thing that helped. But really, until pushing I...
Disgusting. But at least the jury made the right decision.
I have pics in my siggie if that helps you to focus on my energy. The question is: Am I pregnant? I don't know if I am or not but my period is late. If so, what can you tell me about the baby? Is it a boy or girl? Will it be a baby who will try my sanity like my first son or will it be a mellow little kid like my ds2? Any advice about events you see in my life path and how I should react to them? You can post here or PM me. Thank you so much for taking...
Quote: Originally Posted by luvmi2kids Nope not me.. But we do have 2 children that is the Failed Withdraw Method, when we failed to do so we had a baby every time.. But we have been using this Method about 9 years with No Babies.. while Using the Method Correctly!!! And we have Sex as much as we want during the fertile times in my cycle!! So It is All good here. Same here- we've been using "pull and pray" (I also chart so I know when its super...
joining the club. 6 days late, tested last night and it was negative. My cycles are always like clockwork and I'm not nursing or dieting or anything that would throw my cycle off. I think I may have double ovulated for the first time in my life though because I felt the usual ovulation pain and had EWCM on March 6th- right on schedule. My cervical mucus never changed though and my sex drive didn't take the post-ovulation dip it normally does. Dp and I had one...
Quote: Originally Posted by MyBoysBlue At ************************** Top Ten Ways Circumcised Sex Harms Women #2 They explain how the forskin holds in the moisture and the circed penis pulls it out. The forskin itself doesn't have any lubricating properties. Lube is still sometimes needed with an intact man as the lubrication is produced by the women. So she can still need lube but it won't dry out as quickly. exactly. That's a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Shami I was thinking about this approach. Encourage her to share, but then let her decide to share or not to share. I agree- I encourage but I don't force my boys to share. They work it out themselves until they realize that you can't just grab something away from someone with no consequences. They have pushed, shoved, pinched, and hit each other but they now realize that if you want something you have only a few...
Yeah I have to agree- NO WAY do you even look your age! Don't be insecure! You are soooo cute- I'd totally hit on you!
Quote: Originally Posted by LaurenB Eeee! I hate being that naked in public. Am I the only one who feels self-conscious just reading this thread? Haha. Seriously though, I am so afraid of the fact that I need a new swimsuit this year... I mean, if I wear a tee shirt over it in the dressing room, how will I know if it fits? you know you should go to a nudist campground sometime- immersion therapy- I bet you'll no longer feel self-conscious in a 2...
Quote: Originally Posted by Th1Th2 Do you mean your son never received any of the recommended vaccines since birth or you are just pertaining to MMR? My son has never had any vaccines at all. Both my sons are unvaxed actually. My son is considered "mild" when it comes to the autism spectrum. I think if he had been vaxed he would be much more severe.