or Connect

Posts by lulubikes

What an amazing birth story! Thank you for sharing. You really had to fight for what you wanted at the hospital - good job - but what a bummer! Glad you are all home & things are on track.
I've def been thinking about it! I stopped bleeding this week but I have the tear... It was 2nd degree & I didn't suture... I really prob should wait more time... Sigh
Thanks for sharing! Your labor was on & off like mine! So proud of you for laboring with pitocin w/o an epidural! Wow!
Rae thanks for sharing your story! I'm glad I'm not the only one who took a few weeks to post!
Hi Everyone - I've been sporadically keeping up with everyone's posts. I haven't had much time to respond however. I just posted Porter's birth story, here is the thread: http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1371260/porters-birth-story   Happy New Year to everyone. I can't believe we didn't have a Christmas or New Year's baby (well we still might have a New year's one...)
Hi Everyone - Finally I have finished Porter's birth story. It took me a long time to complete for several reasons - It was hard to sit up at the computer for over a week due to my tear and then aside from being overwhelmed with a new babe - I had to process it all. I am sad that I didn't get to have the homebirth that I wanted and I get triggered and cry when I read one of your beautiful homebirth stories - Jen/Segolily - I was especially triggered by your slide show....
Andrea - I'm hoping you have a squishy baby in your arms soon!
Congratulations Kel! Pepper is so sweet, I love the name.
Kel - I'm thinking of you too! Hopefully you're snuggling with your little one!
Porter is 11 days old today. He's doing great gaining weight like crazy - at our MW appt on Sat - 9 days old he was 9lb 8oz, 2oz over birth weight! I'm much better the past few days. My year has healed enough that I feel comfortable doing a little bit each day - we did an outing yesterday & today. I've had my bouts of being totally emotional & overwhelmed. My nipples are still sore when nursing. Have seen a LC several times. I think this might have to be something that we...