or Connect

Posts by lulubikes

Here is mine 9w2d. I was fluffy to begin with, but wowzer!  
Ok here it goes! I was a bit fluffy to beging with, but I can't believe my belly now! 9w2d  
So sorry. Take care. Make sure to get help if you start feeling depressed this time. I don't know where you live, but there are many support groups. This website I thought was good when I had a miscarriage: http://www.babylosscomfort.com/index.php
I have my first appointment with my MW next Weds! I saw the babe at 8 wks on the US and I have a doppler and tried this week at 9 wks and we heard the little HB. I thought we weren't going to get it, but then my hubby found it! I hope we can hear it again at our appointment too! It is so reassuring to me since I miscarried about this time last time.    
  Hi Everyone -   I just posted this in the November DDC too, I'm hanging out in both, but I just wanted to share with you all too that my ultrasound went great yesterday! What a big relief! We saw the heartbeat and it was nice and strong at 180 bpm! There is only one baby, which is great :)   I had estimated that I was 8 wks based on LH and temps, and I was 7w4d based on LMP and the baby measured 7w6d. There is a day or two error, so we're right in the ball...
Hi Everyone -   I just wanted to share that my ultrasound went great yesterday! What a big relief! We saw the heartbeat and it was nice and strong at 180 bpm! There is only one baby, which is great :)   I had estimated that I was 8 wks based on LH and temps, and I was 7w4d based on LMP and the baby measured 7w6d. There is a day or two error, so we're right in the ball park!   This puts me past when the other baby stopped growing, so past one milestone,...
How exciting, congrats! Even though I am 41, this is my first baby so I can't tell you my past experience on the testing. I keep wavering back and forth on whether I want to do testing. I really don't want to do an amnio or CVS and it seems like the screening tests may not be helpful for my sanity.   I'm 8 weeks and getting an ultrasound today. I can't wait to see my babe!
So sorry to hear that! I wish you the "best" with your miscarriage. Hugs.
Many of the suggestions here are ones I've tried. One thing I didn't see listed, which has helped me is homeopathic ipecac. The 30c seems to work best for me. Nux Vomica is also another common pregnancy nausea remedy. I tried both and Ipecac worked best.
I will be cloth diapering too. It's my first baby so I don't know which kind I'll use yet. I'll be looking to all you more experienced cloth diaperers to see which direction to go.    I have been thinking about them, but I'm going to wait to start buying diapers. I don't want to jinx things. I'm only 7 1/2 weeks now!