or Connect

Posts by lulubikes

Hi everyone - I'm coming up to the point where my last baby stopped growing (7w5d, but the miscarriage was at 10w). I'm feeling really anxious again. It seems to come in waves, ugh. I'm hoping to get an ultrasound on Wednesday - that will be 8 weeks. I just keep imagining it going both ways - seeing a HB and being super relieved and the opposite, a replay of last time... I want it to be Wednesday already!   Send me good wishes!
I have my first appointment with my MW on May 2nd, which will be 10 weeks. I also have been talking with her on the phone and will be having an ultrasound next week at 8 weeks. That is because I'm on progesterone and had a miscarriage at 7 1/2 weeks last fall. So I want to make sure this little one is still trucking along!   I think it is up to you if you want to go in earlier or not. If you're sure of dates and everything is going well, an early ultrasound is not...
I'm 41! It's my first baby, so it is all new to me. I am super tired all the time!  
Thanks for going back and looking at your last test results! That is great to hear. I'm really not sure what I want to do. Right now, I'm leaning towards no testing at all and just trusting. But then I worry. I'm not sure that getting decreased risk will make me feel better anyway.... Being 41, I'm at 1:50ish for any chromosomal issue. Which feels really high, but I keep telling myself that means 49 healthy babies!   I have a few more weeks to think about it anyway....
Wow, great news! Congrats.
Technically, I'm due 11/28, but I suspect this one will be arriving in early December. It is my 2nd pregnancy, first baby.
Me as well! I'm due 11/28, but it's my first baby so probably coming early December!
I'm AMA and am thinking about the screening as well as diagnostic testing as well. I'm only 6 weeks so have a little time to figure it out. I don't think I would terminate, but it would be nice to plan.    Has anyone heard anything about this MaterniT21 blood test that is supposed to be diagnostic? All I've found is this website (advertised on Mothering).... If it is available, I'd rather do that than a CVS or Amnio. Here's the...
I'll planning on having a homebirth. I'm an out of hospital midwife and I'm assisting at births right now. But for me, I home is where I want to birth my baby!
Mine is 11/28. I'm thinking early December since it's my first.