or Connect

Posts by lulubikes

A little about me. I'm going to be 41 in a week. I've been single most of my life and always wanted to have a family but couldn't ever quite go through with doing it on my own. I'm so happy that I met and married my soulmate last year and we're on our way to starting a family. I was pregnant last fall and had a miscarriage last October (10 weeks but baby stopped growing at 7 1/2). I found out a few weeks ago that I'm pregnant again and while, I am having some anxiety...
Hey everyone, super good news here! After I posted last week, I stopped feeling nauseous and then on Friday my boobs stopped hurting. I totally freaked out and was convinced that a miscarriage was imminent all weekend. I had my repeat hcg and progesterone test yesterday and the results are great. My hcg went from 1832 to 11901 (5 weeks and then 5 weeks 5 days) and progesterone 14.8 to 15.7. I might need to go on progesterone, we'll see. I am old (41 next weekend). But it...
It's so great to join this group! It is a relief to read other people's stories.   A little about me. I'm going to be 41 in a few weeks. I've always wanted to have a family but couldn't ever quite go through with doing it on my own. I'm so happy that I met and married my soulmate last year and we're on our way to starting a family. I was pregnant last fall and had a miscarriage last October (10 weeks but baby stopped growing at 7 1/2). I found out last week that I'm...
I'm right there with you! I miscarried last October and am just pregnant again (5 weeks). I'm having all sorts of anxiety about miscarrying again. It is really rough. I think I'm going to get an ultrasound in a few weeks when we can see the heartbeat. I'm hoping that will reassure me as that is about when the other baby stopped growing.