or Connect

Posts by lulubikes

Hi Everyone - again, I won't do much in the way of personals. I am super impressed with those of you that do!   Darkblue - I know it's a little late, but welcome back. I'm glad you're back in your space and can move on.   Chica - yay for the rental and homebirth. I definitely don't think you need to tell them. You can definitely protect things.   Ginger - that is a tough situation with your MIL. What about writing her a letter or email and including some good...
What do you all suggest about hand me down sleepwear? I really like to use the used clothing, but I don't want to put my baby in something that has chemicals in it. I keep wondering which items might be treated and have no way of knowing. But then I wonder if it wears out after a certain amount of "airing out" or washes and I don't really need to worry about it.
I love seeing everyone's bellies! You are all so beautiful!   Here is my naked belly this morning in our newly finished bathroom!   35w5d    
With the exception of my episode the other night, which I think was the flu or food poisoning...   I've noticed some nausea when I don't eat in time. Like I'm starting to get hungry but don't eat right then. I've started anticipating when I might get hungry to prevent it...It helps.
GreenTea - thanks for the update! I'm so glad to hear things are going well right now. I can't wait to see a photo of sweet Jude when she's born!
I'm a first time mama - so FWIW - I bought 2 bravada nursing bras. I'm fairly large already so I got two different sizes. I've been wearing the smaller one exclusively since I grew out of my other bras a month ago. I know, TMI, I wear the same bra all the time :). I have some uncomfortable spares to use when I wash. I also purchased a bravada nursing tank. I've heard great things about those. As others have mentioned, you can layer and lift up from the bottom of your...
Did anyone notice that this thread is currently the 2nd most active on the MDC?! Funny :)
Wow Sego that is amazing and funny. I wouldn't have thought it was possible to put a finger fairly easily in your urethra! Poor DP and his ego :)
Dana - these are amazing photos. I agree, the last one is particularly sweet.    I'm getting my belly painted by a friend, who will do a photo shoot as well. Here is her website so you can see the type of belly painting I'm talking about. It is amazing. I'm very excited: http://www.silverblossomstudios.com/
Hi Everyone -   I'm so bad at the personals, but I want to say I just read them all!   I had a crazy experience last night - and I debated about posting in the hilarious pregnancy stories, but it actually wasn't so hilarious. Last night I got up to pee as usual about 2 am and back to sleep. I woke up again around 2:20 with the urge to pee again - but of course when I went to pee a few drops. But while I was sitting there, this pain in my side and back developed....