or Connect

Posts by bambihelton

Sorry guys! I've been a little M.I.A. Thanks for thinking about me, though! :) You guys are the best!!  DH and I have been SO busy for the past week! We finally have our house almost completely finished (thank goodness)! We chose this house (even though we will still be doing some renovations later on, like replacing the old carpet with hardwood and whatnot) because of the setup. The master bedroom has a room that is connected without a door separating the two. It's a...
I don't have much experience with people delivering on full moons, just because I haven't been around THAT many pregnant people. BUT my mom and step father live on a farm and my sister and I have shown horses for years. We do breed horses some and any time a mama gets really big, I always ask "when do you think she'll have that foal?" The answer is ALWAYS "when's the next full moon?" And there have been LOTS of times that he's been right!  I've always heard that it...
I have an iPhone, but we're only two days apart. lol... 
They are sooo BEAUTIFUL! Can't believe how much different they all look! I just want to snuggle them! 
My EDD is 4/26... might just pass up April completely! 
This sounds fun! I want to do this! 
Wow! That IS strange! You would think they would at least try what they could and give it some time!  I had an appointment this morning. I'm almost 32 weeks and baby is constantly changing position. He will spend a few hours head down and then flip to breech, lay transverse and then squirm around to some other position. Doctor commented that it was "perfectly fine" and that even though most babies are getting to where they need to be, he doesn't think there is any room...
Congrats Cannanny! I'm SO excited that they're all here and healthy! Can't believe baby A is already 5 lbs. 2 oz! They will be out of the NICU in no time!! :) I'm sure they're beautiful! 
Ahhh! I'm so excited for your babies to be here TOMORROW, Cananny! It doesn't seem that we could POSSIBLY be having babies!.... well, even though your's are a few weeks early! hehe  I'm having a really hard time coping with the news that we just received about my little cousin, Sunni. Firstly, because I'm scared for her. And second, because this means that my aunt (that I am EXTREMELY close to) is going to be absent for baby's birth.... and the first month or two of...
Firespirit, I am right there with you! I am absolutely miserable! I am so stopped up that I can't smell Vick's vapor rub whatsoever. I'm not even kidding. That's just ridiculous. I just the NeilMed Sinus rinse and it does help, but once you've gotten to the point that you're THIS stuffy, it doesn't completely fix the problem. And being this sick, I'm more likely to see a unicorn out my bedroom window than actually get any sleep. It's ridiculous.    I work inside the...