or Connect

Posts by bambihelton

I love this!  Like you said in the December chat thread, it is so nice to have our DDC to come and just discuss common grounds each day! I love getting to know everyone's personalities! 
The more I have thought about it, the more I believe that I was just having really bad gas cramps. I did use the bathroom much later in the evening. When I miscarried, I had some true contractions and can remember the pressure being so much more uncomfortable than the pain.  Cananny, even though I feel my baby, I am bigger and only feel him at certain times of the day, and usually only a few times. I probably feel him 10-15 times a day, so not much. As far as WHERE I...
  Last night, I was cramping so badly that I was having to completely stop talking through the cramps. I wasn't sure if BH ever hurt, so I wasn't sure whether it was just cramping(I stay very constipated and gassy) or actual contractions. Luckily, they stopped after about 45 minutes... but I was worried for a while. 
This is such a tough situation. I'm so sorry that you are having to go through this at what should be such an exciting time in your life!  Maybe you could talk with your SO and ask him what is making him so unsupportive of this pregnancy. I have a friend whose husband acted a lot like this because he wasn't ready to have children yet. But the closer she got to her due date, he got excited and began to really help prepare, mentally and physically, for them to bring...
Thanks!  BeanBean, oh my gosh! You look so much different than I imagined your face to look for some reason! You are so pretty!  I LOVE all of these pretty bellies! 
  20 weeks, 3 days today!! My belly looks smaller in this tunic that it usually does! lol
I don't think I would read into how dark the lines are on a positive pregnancy test. The fact is that if there is a positive, it means positive, no matter how dark the line is. Some women produce different amounts of hCG (which is the hormone detected in pregnancy tests).  It is true that with twins, you will have higher levels of hCG. But that really depends on each person.  I am now 20 weeks pregnant. When I first got pregnant (this time) I took a pregnancy test...
I forgot to ask... but about where is everyone else's fundus right now?  Throughout this pregnancy, it seems like I have been lagging behind. Baby Gray has stayed so low in my tummy... until now! He has all of a sudden jumped all the way up to my belly button (and my fundus is about two fingertips above). I will be 20 weeks tomorrow. I am short. I'm only 5'2" but I have never really thought that my torso was that short. My legs are the short part. They're literally...
Before I got pregnant, I was running about three miles four times a week. My husband was a cross country runner in high school and proudly went to state championships three times, so he was my "trainer." Which really means that he made me feel like crap about myself for not being able to run long distances and constantly pushed me to do more and more. Anyway, I had only been running for about three months when I got pregnant and morning sickness kicked in, knocking me...
Ironmam, that is SO awesome! I am so excited for you!! And almost as jealous as I am excited! And I hope you had a great Birthday! When my husband and I first moved in together, I had a lady come clean our house once a week. It was awesome! Since then, I guess I've learned to just pick up a little each day to stay on top of things. (That probably won't last long once baby comes... and especially not when baby Gray turns into a toddler!) But with this pregnancy has came...